您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
公开课 >
哈佛大学《幸福课》 >
正文
- Let me show you a quick example of someone who perhaps is not fully aware of her weaknesses.
- 我来给你们介绍一个简短的例子 是关于一个不完全了解自己的弱点的人的
- Hey, Jackie Brown.
- 嘿 杰基·布朗
- Why isn't there any coffee?!
- 为什么没有咖啡了
- Same reason why you don't have a wife and three kids.
- 和你没有老婆和三个孩子的原因相同
- Damn it, this is an office! There should be coffee!
- 该死的 这可是间办公室 应该有咖啡的
- Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Why don't you save your anger for the bedroom, where it belongs?
- 嗨 嗨 为什么不把你的怒气留在卧室里呢
- Why don't you go see your little coffee cutie, huh? Your latte lover. Mr. Jock-full-of-nuts.
- 为什么你不去见你的咖啡小爱人呢 你的拿铁小情人 疯子先生
- He quit, all right? What is this? The freaking inquisition?
- 他辞职了 好吧?这是什么意思 你在审问我吗
- Can't a guy have a nice, hot cup of coffee when he wants, or do we all live in"Tea Land"
- 难道想喝咖啡时 就不能好好的喝一杯热咖啡吗 还是说我们都住在“茶之国度”里
- where it's a capital crime to even say the word"coffee"?
- 只要提到“咖啡”就是犯罪?
- Ok, jitterbug, get a hold of yourself.
- 好了 神经质 冷静一点
- Don't tell me to get a hold of myself. I'm fine!
- 别让我冷静一点 我很好
- Ok, you may wanna take a look in the mirror because you got a little crazy on your face. Ok?
- 好吧 或许你想照照镜子 因为你看起来有点疯 好吗
- Karen, what's happening to me?
- 卡伦 我到底是怎么了
- Well, I'm no expert, but I think you have a little addiction problem.
- 好吧 我不是专家 但我觉得你是犯瘾了
- No tears on the damask.
- 别把眼泪滴在台布上
- Addiction? Oh, no. No, no! I don't have an addiction, thank you very much.
- 犯瘾 不 不 我可没上瘾 多谢你了
- Ok, ok. I'm fine, I'm fine. Ok, ok, it's over.
- —好的 好的 —我没事 我没事 好了 好了 都结束了
- The first thing you have to do is admit that you have a problem.
- 首先你要做的就是承认自己的问题
- Because if you can't even recognize the signs…
- 因为如果你连症状都不能发觉
- Then you are really in sorry shape.
- 那你就真的糟糕了
- Oh, mmm! Why are you so good to me?
- 你怎么对我这么好呢
- Karen, I can't do it. I'm hooked on the junk.
- 卡伦 我办不到 我真的上瘾了
- Well, honey, if it'll help you, I'll do it with you, ok? I'll kick coffee, too.
- 那么甜心 如果有作用的话 我就和你一起吧 我也戒咖啡了
- Yeah! It won't be easy, but every morning when I wake up, I'll just have to get used to drinking my Bailey's straight.
- 是啊 这不简单 但是每当我早上起床时 我只要习惯直接喝掉我的百利甜酒就好
- It'll still be the best part of waking up.
- 那仍然会是起床最好的一刻
- Ok, Karen. Ok. Together we can do this.
- 好的卡伦 我们一起能做到的
- Let me just have one last cup. No. Half a cup. No.
- 让我再喝一杯 不 半杯 不
- How about you drink a cup and I'll lick your tongue?
- 你喝一杯然后我舔你的舌头怎么样
- Tempting, but no. Ok, come here. Right here.
- 很诱人 但是不行 过来吧
- Oh, Karen, when will the lambs stop screaming?
- 卡伦 小羊们什么时候才能不叫啊
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。
来源:可可英语 //www.utensil-race.com/Article/202004/606759.shtml