您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
公开课 >
哈佛大学《幸福课》 >
正文
- As fast as you can, right? There is no time. Or this-"Never".
- 要多快有多快 对吧 时间不多
- Never Have a Zit Again. I mean, I still have zits. I'm 37.
- 永远不长痘痘我都37岁了还有痘痘
- What do…How do they do that?! Again, unrealistic models.
- 他们怎么做到的 又是不现实的模型
- You know in 1997 when I was living in Singapore, I wanted to bring Nathaniel Branden to Singapore.
- 1997年我还在新加坡住的时候 我想带纳撒尼尔·布兰登去新加坡
- Again, he is considered the leading person on self-esteem.
- 他被认为是自尊研究的领头人
- His wife, Devers Branden has done a lot of work in the areas of self-esteem and personal growth.
- 他的妻子德弗斯·布兰登也在自尊 与自我成长方面花了很多功夫
- So I wanted to bring them both. So I brought them to consult for the organization where I was working.
- 所以我希望能让他们来新加坡 所以我请他们来为我工作的公司 做咨询
- And I was looking for other ways because it was very expensive for other ways of funding that trip.
- 我在寻找其他途径 因为其他途径所要筹集的经费比较多
- And a close friend of mine, Pat Lee was working at the time with the Body Shop.
- 而我的一个好朋友 帕特·李那时在为美体小铺工作
- And she said, "you know, this is perfect. Because the Body Shop this year and Anita Roddick
- 她说“这实在是太好了 因为美体小铺还有安妮塔·罗迪克
- whom I mentioned earlier is interested in self-esteem for women.
- 我之前提过她 对于女性自尊也很感兴趣
- So why don't we do a project with Devers and Nathaniel and the Body Shop
- 那为什么我们不能让德弗斯和纳撒尼尔还有美体小铺
- joint venture and have self-esteem for women in Singapore?"
- 联合起来在新加坡搞一次关于女性自尊的活动呢?”
- I thought it was a great idea. I actually met with Anita Roddick.
- 我认为这主意非常不错 我和安妮塔·罗迪克见了面
- And we co-sponsored Nathaniel Branden-it was a highly successful event.
- 然后我们共同赞助了纳撒尼尔·布兰登 后来这次活动非常成功
- We had 700 seats; over 1000 people came. We had to have plasma outside.
- 本来有700个座位 可来了1000多人 我们得在场外放置等离子大屏幕
- And in addition, it made a huge stir and really started a movement or a mini movement in Singapore-self-esteem for women.
- 还有 这次活动对很多人产生了激励并激发了一场运动 或者说是小规模运动 在新加坡的女性自尊的运动
- As a result, Nathaniel Branden wrote a book, called"Self-esteem For Women".
- 作为结果 纳撒尼尔·布兰登写了本书 叫《女性的自尊》
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。
来源:可可英语 //www.utensil-race.com/Article/202003/606753.shtml