您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
公开课 >
哈佛大学《幸福课》 >
正文
- Such as getting A at the end of my first grade-terrific! Gold star!
- 在我第一年期末的时候得了A 真不错
- It's the destination that's rewarded. And after a while, we begin to internalize this schema
- 只有我们的成果受到了奖励 过了没多久 我们就开始内化这种基模
- and we begin to believe that we accept it when we achieve a certain completion
- 并且我们也开始相信我们接受它 当我们达成了某种成就的时候
- and goes on throughout our lives. I mean when do we get a bonus?
- 这样的事在我们的生活中一直延续着 我们什么时候会得到奖金
- On April 3? No, we get it on December 31! Or just before Christmas at the end of the year.
- 在4月3号吗 当然不是 是在12月31号 或者说是圣诞节之前 年末
- This was a good productive year. Well done.
- 今年大家都干得不错 很好
- When do we get the grades, the pats on the back if we did work well?
- 我们什么时候会得到分数 还被别人轻拍后背表示做得不错
- At the end of the semester. Or after an exam when we have completed something.
- 是在学期末 或是在考试后 我们完成了某些事的时候
- Not during the journey. In other words, the journey goes unrewarded.
- 不会在旅途中得到 换句话说 整个旅途都没有受到奖励
- And we begin to perceive it as inconsequential, not important, just a means toward an end.
- 于是我们也就开始认为它是无关的、是不重要的 只是到达终点的一种方式
- Very few teachers, parents, organizations, schools reward the journey-the enjoyment of the journey.
- 只有非常少的教师、家长、组织,还有学校会奖励旅途、奖励旅途中的愉快
- And of course, very few reward, lo and behold, failure, which is an inevitable part of every journey
- 当然 也有很少的人会奖励失败 可这是旅途中不可避免的
- so that we learn no good-this is no good-we must have as much as possible a straight line.
- 所以我们觉得这不好 这一点也不好 我们必须尽可能地追求直线
- A straight schema. And we pay a price for it when we internalize it.
- 一种直接的基模 我们内化它的时候也付出了代价
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。
来源:可可英语 //www.utensil-race.com/Article/202003/606750.shtml