您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
公开课 >
哈佛大学《幸福课》 >
正文
- And I started to follow much more the pleasure principle or the happiness principle and I said,
- 我开始遵循更多的愉悦原则 或者说快乐原则 于是我说:
- OK, this is something that I really cared about.
- 好的 这才是我感兴趣的东西
- For example, I don't know if this class is still offered now. Lit and Arts C14 "Heroes".
- 比如说 我不知道这门课还有没有 文学与艺术学院课程 C14 “英雄”
- Still offered now? One of my favorite classes, as an undergrad.
- 还能报名吗 这是我本科时候最喜欢的课程
- And it's not a very difficult class. I could do very well without putting too much in it.
- 而且这课程还不算太难 我完全可以不怎么努力也能取得好成绩
- But I spent a 50 hours on final paper. Because I wrote about a topic that I really really cared about.
- 但是我在这科的期末论文上花了50个小时 因为我写的主题是我非常关心的
- And I didn't get an A for it, which didn't make any sense to me. But I still put in so much work in it.
- 但是我没有得A 对我来说毫无道理 但我仍然在上面下了大工夫
- Because it was fun, whereas other classes that I enjoyed less,
- 因为这实在是太有意思了 至于其它课程
- I put in what I needed in order to get what I thought was enough.
- 我只投入了能让我得到足够成绩的时间
- Not all or nothing. Either I study and get a straight A, or I don't study at all.
- 不是要么全部要么没有 不会说要么我就得A 要么我就不学习
- Another class-I don't know if it's still taught-Lit and Arts again,
- 另一门课 我不知道这门课还有没有 还是“文学与艺术”
- Fairy Tales? With Maria Tatar? She teaches another class now.
- 玛丽亚·塔塔尔教的“神话故事” 她现在上别的课了
- I had a crush on her when I was an undergrad. I can't believe that I just said it loud.
- 我本科时看见她第一眼就爱上了她 真不敢相信我就这么说出来了
- So yeah, she said no. Um no I didn't ask her. I didn't.
- 那么 她拒绝了 其实我没有问她
- So also in that class-not a very difficult class. A very enjoyable class on many levels.
- 也是在那门课上 不算太难的课 在许多层次上来说非常享受的课
- And again, putting a lot of work into a paper that there by the way ultimately began the to…
- 又一次 我花了许多时间在这篇 最终
- became the topic of my dissertation on self-esteem.
- 成为一篇以自尊为主题的专题论文之上
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。
来源:可可英语 //www.utensil-race.com/Article/202003/606746.shtml