您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
公开课 >
哈佛大学《幸福课》 >
正文
- The first pillar of self-esteem is self-acceptance. And remember a perfectionist does not accept him/herself.
- 自尊的第一个基础就是自我接受 要记得完美主义者是不接受自我的
- Second, the reason why it hurts self-esteem-remember, there is constant,
- 第二个伤害自尊的原因是
- inevitable failure for a perfectionist because there is no perfect person.
- 完美主义者总会遇到长期且不可避免的失败 因为根本就没有完美的人
- And if I constantly fail or constantly perceive myself as a failure, am I going to have high self-esteem? Of course not.
- 而如果我一直失败或者视自己为失败者 那我还会有较高的自尊心吗 当然不会
- It also hurts self-esteem because a perfectionist is less likely to try, less like to put him/herself on the line.
- 另一个完美主义者容易自尊心受伤的原因是他们更不愿意去尝试
- And the price that I pay for that when I don't try is lower level of self-esteem.
- 而如果我不愿意尝试的话 其后果就是更加低的自尊心
- Remember self-perception theory. Versus on-going, continuous improvement.
- 还记得自我知觉理论吗 相对的是持续的自我提升
- Not a straight line, but a spiral that goes up and up. Perfectionism harms relationships.
- 不是一条直线直上的 而是旋转向上的 完美主义伤害人际关系
- Again, I just look back and I, you know from this perspective,
- 回想过去 我从这个角度来说
- it's hard for me to fathom the kind of mistakes that I have made in relationships based on perfectionism.
- 我很难捉摸 我基于完美主义在人际关系中所犯的错误的类型
- Why? First of all, defensiveness.
- 为什么 第一 自卫性
- It is very difficult to form intimacy with some one when I'm constantly on the defensive,
- 如果我一直是处于自卫性的位置
- when I can't accept or do something at the very least with criticisms.
- 如果我不能接受或者处理批评 那我就很难和别人形成亲密的关系
- What kind of intimacy is possible there?
- 这样的情况下怎么可能建立亲密关系呢
- The other reason why it harms relationships is that very often, we mirror…
- 另一个完美主义伤害人际关系的原因是 我们经常
- Our approach to the world mirrors our approach toward ourselves.
- 我们对世界的看法和对自己的看法一样
- So if I'm a perfectionist and expect perfectionism-a straight line for myself,
- 如果我是完美主义者那我期望的就是完美 对我来说是一条直线
- I would expect the same from others, whether it's from my partner,
- 对他人亦是如此 不论是对于我的伴侣
- whether it's later on my children or friends. And now as we…
- 还是对我的孩子和朋友 现在我们……
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。
来源:可可英语 //www.utensil-race.com/Article/202003/606740.shtml