Oh, no! Oh, what a mess! Oh, I am going to be late for school. Oh.
哦,不!哦,真是一团糟!哦,我去学校要迟到啦。哦。
Oh, hey, hello boys and girls. I am looking for some things for school.
哦,嘿,孩子们,你们好。我在找一些去学校要用的东西。
I need my pen, my pencil, my rubber, my ruler, my pencil sharpener. Oh, where is everything!
我需要我的钢笔、铅笔、橡皮、尺子、卷笔刀。哦,它们都去哪儿了!
Oh, hehey, look! What's that? What is it?
哦,嘿嘿,看!那是什么?那是什么?
Well done! This is my favourite dark blue pen. Great! Hey Steve! Yes, Maggie?
太棒啦!这是我最喜欢的深蓝色钢笔。棒极了!嘿,史蒂夫!嗯?麦琪。
Let's play! Let's play! Maggie I can't play. I am trying to find the things I need for school.
我们来玩吧!我们来玩吧!麦琪,我不能玩。我在找我去学校需要带的东西。
Hey, I can help find everything you need. Aaahh, there is my pencil sharpener.
嘿,我能帮你找到你需要的所有东西。啊,这是我的卷笔刀。
Abracadabra! Hey, I've got my pencil sharpener. Oh! Oh no, what is it? Oh, what is it? Oh, what is it?
阿布拉卡达布拉!嘿,我找到我的卷笔刀了。哦!哦不,这是什么?哦,这是什么?哦,这是什么?
Oh look, it's a pencil sharpener. Oh no! Help!
哦看,这是一个卷笔刀。哦不!救命!
Hey, look. It's a pencil sharpener. It's a pencil sharpener.
嘿,看。这是一个卷笔刀。这是一个卷笔刀。
Great! But it's crazy. It's too big. It's not too big. You're small.
太棒啦!但这太疯狂啦,它太大了。它不大,是你小了。
Steve! Steve! Don't be scared. Let's play! What? It's Maggie magic! Yeah! Wow!
史蒂夫!史蒂夫!别害怕,我们来玩!什么?这是麦琪魔法!嗯!哇哦!
Hey, look. Everything I need for school is here. Yeah! But it's all really big.
嘿,看。我去学校需要的所有东西都在这儿。耶!但它们真的很大。
Look! Wow! Look! I am jumping on a big rubber. What a big rubber! Hey, it gives me an idea. Yeah!
看!哇哦!看!我在大橡皮上跳呢。好大的橡皮!嘿,我有主意了。耶!
Push, Steve! Push! What's Steve doing? Go on, yeah! Oh, look! Look! Great! Ok, put this up. Here.
推啊,史蒂夫!推!史蒂夫在干吗?继续,耶!哦,看!看!太棒了!好了,把它立起来。这里。
Ok. Super. Ok. Oh, what has Steve got? Look at this pencil.
好的,太棒了。好。哦,史蒂夫拿着什么呢?看这支铅笔。
What colour is the pencil? Yeah. It's black and yellow. It's a black and yellow pencil.
这支铅笔是什么颜色的?耶。这是黑黄相间的。这是一支黑黄相间的铅笔。
Ok, put that pencil up here. Finished! Ok, now it's time to play. Come on!
好的,把那支铅笔放在上面。好啦!好,现在该玩了。来吧!
Look at my playground. Wow! What can we do? Hey, we can jump on the rubber. Yeah! Jump, jump, jump!
看看我的游乐场。哇哦!我们能做啥呢?嘿,我们可以在橡皮上跳。耶!跳,跳,跳!
Well done! Hey, watch this! Now say it with me. Up here.
干得漂亮!嘿,瞧这个!现在和我一起说。声音高一些。
What is it? It's a pencil. It's a pencil. It's a pencil. Well done!
这是什么?这是一支铅笔。这是一支铅笔。这是一支铅笔。太棒了!
Oh, look! Now we can slide down the ruler.
哦,看!现在我们可以从尺子上滑下去。
Hey, what colour is the ruler? Light green. Yeah, it's light green. It's a light green ruler. Oh, be careful!
嘿,这把尺子是什么颜色的?浅绿色。对啦,这是浅绿色的,这是一把浅绿色的尺子。哦,当心!
That was great! But it's time to go to school now. So, Maggie, make me big again. Ok. Abracadabra!
太棒啦!但现在该去学校了。麦琪,再把我变大吧。好的,阿布拉卡达布拉!
Maggie! Stop playing around! Ok. Abracadabra!
麦琪!别闹啦!好的,阿布拉卡达布拉!
That was crazy. Maggie, you naughty naughty bird! Sorry.
太疯狂啦。麦琪,你这只调皮捣蛋的鸟!抱歉。
See you next time boys and girls. Bye-bye.
孩子们,下次见。拜拜。
Oh hey! If you like it, like it. If you love it, subscribe! Thank you!
哦嘿!如果你们喜欢这个节目。如果你们喜欢这个节目,请订阅。谢谢你们!