If you had to eat one animal at the zoo, okay? a zoo animal, which one would you choose?
如果一定要吃掉动物园里的一种动物,你要吃哪种?
If I had to? This is so bad but probably a panda because I love Panda Express.
一定要吃?这样不好吧,但是我可能会吃熊猫,因为我喜欢熊猫快餐。
I just like...that's one of my favorite restaurants, so if I had to pick one I would say panda.
我只是...熊猫快餐是我最喜欢的餐厅之一,所以一定要选的话,我选熊猫。
Would you marry a woman who wears a shirt that says 'It's wine o'clock'?
你会和穿着写有‘现在是喝酒时间’衬衣的女士结婚吗?
100%.
绝对会。
You would?
你会吗?
Yeah. Absolutely.
会。一定会。
Okay. Yeah.
好吧。嗯。
You're a pilot. I am.
你是飞行员。我是。
Will people clap at the end of the flight, can you even hear that?
飞机降落后,乘客们会鼓掌吗?你能听得到吗?
No, actually, you can't.
听不到。
So there's no point....
所以这么做没什么意义......
There's no reason because we have noise canceling headphones on to kind of help with all that air going over the windshield.
没理由这么做,因为我们戴上了降噪耳机来帮助挡风玻璃上的空气。
And we have that cockpit door which is reinforced like crazy. So yeah, it's just pretty much useless.
我们那个驾驶舱的门加固得很牢。所以几乎没用。
This is a great piece of information.
但知道大家在鼓掌也不错。
Yeah. I mean, keep doing it because it makes us feel good knowing that it happened but...
是的,我是说,这么做也不错,因为知道大家在鼓掌,我们也很开心......
Well, you know what? Here's to positive reinforcement no matter how ridiculous.
但无论多么荒谬,这都是积极的强化。
Cheers to that.
干杯。
Smirnoff Seltzer. The answer to all of life's ridiculous questions.
Smirnoff苏打水。所有荒谬问题的答案。
Smirnoff Seltzer is the official seltzer of The Bachelor.
Smirnoff苏打水,《The Bachelor》官方饮料。