手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

高度敏感人群的10大优势(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, everyone. All thanks to our lovely audience, we have now become a digital family of more than 2.4 million.

大家好,感谢我们可爱的观众,现在的我们是一个拥有两百多万粉丝的数字大家庭啦。
And it's your continued love and support that motivates us to keep bringing information your way
因为大家不断的爱和支持,我们才有动力为大家提供更多信息
that can help change your lives for the better.
帮助让大家生活更加美好。
Psych2Go's vision is to make psychology accessible for everyone, as well as occasionally covering topics around mental health.
我们希望为大家制作人人可得的心理学节目以及涉及精神健康的话题。
Our mission is to help everyone become more self-aware of the various psychological factors that affect our lives.
我们的任务是帮助每个人对影响我们生活的各种心理因素有更多的自我意识。
In our everyday lives, we meet many different kinds of people. Each one is as unique as the other.
在我们的日常生活中,我们会遇到形形色色的人,每个人都是独特的。
However, it is also true that we don't refrain from categorizing people into specific groups based on a few common traits,
但我们也无法避免根据一些共同的特征将人们分成特定的群体,
and base our treatment of them on the category we assign them.
并根据我们给他们分配的类别来对待他们。
One type of people that often find themselves unfairly categorized are those we call HSP, in scientific terms.
有一类人经常发现自己被不公平地分类了,这些人,用科学术语说就是高敏感人群。
Let's find out who they are and what sets them apart. Drama queens, crybabies, whiners, love blankets.
让我们看看他们是谁,是什么让他们与众不同。戏剧女王、爱哭鬼、牢骚大王、喜欢毯子。
Highly sensitive people, or HSPs, have been labeled all of these things and more,
高敏感人群,简称HSPs,已经被贴上了所有这些标签,
when the truth is there's lots of things most people fail to understand about the concept.
但事实是,大多数人对这个概念有很多不理解的地方。
The term was originated by Dr. Elaine N. Aron in 1996,
该术语源于1996年的Elaine N博士,
and it refers to an inherent biological predisposition some people have to process and perceive information on a much deeper level.
指的是一些人不得不从更深层次处理和感知信息的一种固有的生物倾向。
If you're an HSP, then you think and feel things with greater intensity in a way that many others can't understand.
如果你是一名HSP,那么你会以一种其他人无法理解的方式更强烈地思考和感受事物。
This negative view that some people have toward sensitivity and emotional vulnerability
一些人对敏感和情感脆弱的消极看法
makes it hard for some highly sensitive people to accept and love themselves for who they are.
使得一些高度敏感的人很难接受和爱自己。

高度敏感人群的10大优势(1).jpg

But, in reality, there are countless advantages to being an HSP.

但是实际上,HSP也有着数不尽的优势。
Here are 10 strengths you may not have known that highly sensitive people have. One, you are sensitive.
以下是你可能不知道的高敏感人群的10大优点。1. 敏感。
First and foremost, one of the best things about being an HSP is being sensitive, as the name implies.
首先也是最重要的一点,HSP最好的一点就是敏感,就像它的名字所暗示的那样。
While it can feel like a double-edged sword sometimes,
虽然有时感觉它像是一把双刃剑,
because of how overwhelming it can be to feel so much and so deeply, sensitivity is a gift.
但因为感受如此之多、如此之深到令人无法抗拒,所以敏感是一种礼物。
It makes you soft-hearted and compassionate. You care more about people and you treat them with tenderness.
它让你内心柔软有富有同情心。你更关心别人,你会温柔地对待他们。
That's why HSPs are some of the kindest and gentlest people you will ever meet.
所以HSPs是大家能够遇到的一群最善良温柔的人。
Two, you're self-aware.
2. 有自知之明。
Intrapersonal intelligence is defined as an awareness of one's emotions, motivations, beliefs and goals, by Piechowski, 1997.
自我认识智能被定义为一个人情感、动机、信仰和目标的一种意识。——1997年,Piechowski。
And HSPs certainly have that in spades. When you're an HSP, you're a deep thinker by nature.
HSPs这种能力肯定很强。如果你是HSP,你就是天生的思考者。
You gain a greater insight into yourself because you're so in touch with your own thoughts and emotions.
你会对自己有更深刻的认识,因为你与自己的思想和情感联系紧密。
You are thoughtful and introspective, which means that you rarely ever feel confused or unsure of how you feel,
你深思熟虑,又会自我反省,这意味着你很少感到困惑或对自己的感觉不确定,
or what you think about something, and so, you can always trust yourself to make the right choice.
或对某事的想法不确定,所以,你总是能够相信自己做出正确的选择。
Three, you're more empathetic.
3. 更加善解人意。
Sensitivity and empathy go hand in hand, so it should come as no surprise that most HSPs are also incredible empaths.
敏感和同理心是相辅相成的,所以大多数HSPs也是令人难以置信的神使,这也就不足为奇了。
Being an HSP allows you to feel what others are feeling and put yourself in their shoes.
成为HSP让你更能够感受到别人的感受并为他们着想。
Because you're already so in tune with your own feelings, you're better able to perceive the feelings of other people, as well.
因为你已经和自己的感觉很协调了,所以你也能更好地感知别人的感觉。
This makes it easier for you to relate to those around you and understand different points of view.
这使你更容易与周围的人建立联系,理解不同的观点。
Four, you're a good listener.
4. 你是很好的倾听者。
Another great quality a lot of HSPs has is that they're great listeners.
很多HSPs的另一很棒的品质是他们是很好的倾听者。
Thanks to your natural intuition, you're more perceptive and observant than most,
由于你们天生的直觉,你们比大多数人更敏锐,更善于观察,
so you're quick to pick up on the subtleties of someone's voice, gestures, facial expressions, body language, and so on.
所以你很快就能理解一个人的声音、手势、面部表情、肢体语言等等的微妙之处。
This makes you more attentive and responsive to others,
这让你更受别人的关注,
which also makes you a better friend, partner and source of emotional support.
因此,你也是一名更好的朋友、伙伴和情感支撑源。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
unique [ju:'ni:k]

想一想再看

adj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的

联想记忆
sensitivity [.sensi'tiviti]

想一想再看

n. 敏感,多愁善感,感受性

 
accessible [æk'sesəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可得到的,易接近的,可进入的

联想记忆
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
listener ['lisənə]

想一想再看

n. 听者,听众

 
tune [tju:n]

想一想再看

n. 曲调,调子,和谐,协调,调整
vt. 调

 
concept ['kɔnsept]

想一想再看

n. 概念,观念

 
empathy ['empəθi]

想一想再看

n. 移情作用,共鸣,执着投入

联想记忆
thoughtful ['θɔ:tful]

想一想再看

adj. 深思的,体贴的

 
intuition [.intju:'iʃən]

想一想再看

n. 直觉,直觉的知识

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。