'That was because you were knocked out, Professor!'
“这是因为你被打晕了,教授!”
said Hermione earnestly. 'You didn't arrive in time to hear' 'Miss Granger, HOLD YOUR TONGUE!'
荷米恩认真的说,“你来的不够及时以至于没有听到——”“格林佐小姐,你给我闭嘴。”
'Now, Snape,' said Fudge, startled, 'the young lady is disturbed in her mind, we must make allowances'
“现在,史纳皮,”法治说,“这位小姐已经被搞得混乱了,我们必须做——”
'I would like to speak to Harry and Hermione alone,' said Dumbledore abruptly.
“我想单独同哈利还有荷米恩小姐谈谈,”丹伯多突然说,
'Cornelius, Severus, Poppy – please leave us.''Headmaster!' spluttered Madam Pomfrey.
“可尼斯,史纳皮,波比,请离开。”“校长,”波姆弗雷夫人抱怨道,
'They need treatment, they need rest''This cannot wait,' said Dumbledore. 'I must insist.'
“他们需要治疗,他们得休息”“这件事不能等了,”丹伯多说。“我必须坚持。”
Madam Pomfrey pursed her lips and strode away into her office at the end of the ward, slamming the door behind her.
波姆弗雷夫人叹着嘴,离开了病房,走向她的办公室。当她离开病房时,重重地把门关上了。
Fudge consulted the large gold pocket watch dangling from his waistcoat.
法治看了看他手上配戴的金表。
'The Dementors should have arrived by now,' he said. 'I'll go and meet them. Dumbledore, I'll see you upstairs.'
“刽子手现在应该到了,”他说,“我先去见他们,丹伯多,我在楼上等你。”
He crossed to the door and held it open for Snape, but Snape hadn't moved.
他走向门口,并为史纳皮开着门,但史纳皮并没有动。
'You surely don't believe a word of Black's story.' Snape whispered, his eyes fixed on Dumbledore's face.
“你实在是不应该相信巴拉克的故事。”他低声说,他的眼睛直盯向丹伯多。
'I wish to speak to Harry and Hermione alone,' Dumbledore repeated. Snape took a step towards Dumbledore.
“我想单独与哈利和荷米恩谈谈。”丹伯多重复说。史纳皮向丹伯多跨进了一步。
'Sirius Black showed he was capable of murder at the age of sixteen,' he breathed.
“西里斯·巴拉克在他十六岁时就向我显示出他可以谋杀别人,”他喘着气说,
'You haven't forgotten that, Headmaster? You haven't forgotten that he once tried to kill me?'
“你并没有忘记吧,校长?你不会忘记他曾经企图杀死我吧?”