Dwyane Wade merely never ever wanted to be considered anything else other than the best number three,
德怀恩·韦德只是永远不想被看做,除了成为人们心目中最好的3号,
is gonna be imprinted forever, Dwayne its all years gonna hang, Thank you.
这会被永远印记德维恩,它将永远悬挂在上面,感谢你们。
first I wanna thank the man above, for everything he has done to my family and me.
首先我想感谢上帝,感谢他赐予我的家人和我这所有的一切。
If there is one word, one feeling that I wanna convey to you tonight, it is gratitude.
如果有一个词,一种心情,是我今晚想向你表达的,那就是感恩。
Beginning with my first coach, my father Dwyane Wade senior,
从我人生的教练开始,我的父亲老德怀恩·韦德,
You weren't simply teach me about the game of basketball, You were teaching me about The Game of Life.
你不是仅仅教会我篮球,你教会我懂得人生。
Now it's time for that old coach again, Pat Riley, extraordinary basketball knowledge,
现在又谈到这位老教练,帕特·莱利,非凡的篮球智慧,
Integrity, and passion for the game, pass philosophy of being the hardest-working,
真诚,对比赛充满热情,传递艰苦奋斗的生存哲学,
Best condition, Most professional, toughest、meanest、nastyest team in NBA, is the Mantra I live by for 16 years.
风彩卓然,专业,打造了最顽强、最无情、最狂野的NBA球队,这是我这16年生存的信念。
and the Mantra I will continue to live by in my second half,
在我人生的下半身我会继续坚守这些信念,
tonight I think about and thank all the teammates I play with,
今晚我怀念和感谢所有并肩战斗过的队友,
I wouldn't be standing here without any of you.
没有你们,今晚我没法站在这里。
My mother, Yolanda Wade is my hero, my sister Mcgill, thank you for putting Your life for hope,
我的母亲,Yolanda Wade是我心目中的英雄,我的妹妹麦吉尔,感谢你一直让人生充满希望,
to make sure that a young、crusty、booger nose kid had chance to fullfill his calling,
确保我这个年轻、躁动不安、还留着鼻涕的孩子有机会去完成人生的使命,
to my children, thank you so much for teaching me that life is bigger than just me.
还有我的孩子们,感谢你们教会了我,人生不仅仅只是关于自己。
更多精彩内容请关注微信公众号:篮球英文堂 新浪微博:篮球英文堂