As I mentioned, we're late to this party, and we're about to do a leap frog,
正如我前面所提到的,我们进入这个市场太迟,所以我们要进行大的跃进,
cuz instead of having to put up with this, we're gonna give you something that looks like this.
我们不会让你们再忍受这些,我们会给你们看到这样的东西。
Really clean, really simple, far more powerful.
非常干净,简洁而有力。
It allows you to have libraries of music. It allows you to rip CDs. It allows you to create playlists.
它允许你建立曲库。允许你拷贝光盘。允许你创建自己的播放列表。
And it allows you to burn CDs all in one integrated application, all in one Window.
允许你用同一个整合的应用来写入光盘,所有这些只在同一个窗口就可以完成。
And let me show this to you now.
现在请让我现在为大家做一个展示。
Alright, here's iTunes comes up, doesn't have any songs in it.
这就是iTunes,里面没有任何音乐。
So let me go ahead and rip a CD.
我现在来拷贝一张光盘。
I'm gonna put in err... an old B52 CD here, and this will read the CD
先把一张光盘插进去,这是一张老式的B52光盘,电脑会阅读它,
and it will go to the CD database and get the err... track titles, because those are not on the CD itself.
并进入它的数据库,再获得跟踪信息,因为这些信息并不在光盘上。
So we'll go over the internet, pulling the track titles.
我们要先连上网,从网络抓取这些名称。
And here we can see we've got the song name, we've got the artist, we've got the album,
可以看见,我们已经看到了歌曲的名字、歌手名字和专辑名,
I can move those around if I want to and change them anyway.
只要我想,我可以把这些信息四处移动,做出任意的改变。
I can also sort err... well, we'll get to that later.
还可以分类,这点我们稍后再说。