剧本台词:
Knight: My lord, we found it.
大人,我们找到它了。
Farquaad: Then what are you waiting for? Bring it in.
那你还等什么?把它带进来啊。
Farquaad: Magic mirror.
魔镜。
Gingerbread: Don’t tell him anything! No!
什么也别跟他说!
Farquaad: Evening. Mirror, mirror, on the wall, is this not the most perfect kingdom of them all?
晚上好。魔镜魔镜告诉我,这难道不是最完美的王国吗?
Mirror: Well, technically, you’re not a king.
嗯,严格来说,你不是一个国王。
Farquaad: Er, Thurlonius. You were saying?
额,塞洛纳斯。你刚刚说什么?
Mirror: What I mean is, you’re not a king yet.
我的意思是,你现在还不是一个国王。
Mirror: But you can become one. All you have to do is marry a princess.
但是你可以成为国王。你要做的就是娶一位公主。
Farquaad: Go on.
接着说。
Mirror: So just sit back and relax, my lord. Because it’s time for you to meet today’s eligible bachelorettes. And here they are.
那么您就坐下放松吧,我的大人。因为你就要见到今天合格的未婚女子了。他们来啦。