我刚刚说到哪儿了?
Where was I?
What was I saying?
I just had it!
怎么说来着?
It's on the tip of my tongue...
话就在我嘴边啊!Tongue是舌头,tip是尖端,tip of my tongue很生动,表示就要想起來,但吐不出來。
How shall I put it?
我该怎么说呢?
有时候没想到怎么措辞,可以说这句,或者有时候别人问你问题,没有直接给答案,需要理一下思绪,也可以说这个。
What's the word for it...
这个怎么说来着?旁边如果有懂你的人就会帮你补上。
Now, let me see.
让我想想。讲到一半想不出下文可以说Now, let me see. 停下來想想,给自己的对话争取一下时间。
思路被打断,脑袋一片空白
Sorry I lost my train of thought.
train of thought 表示一连串的思考,比如
Please don't interrupt my train of thought when I'm writing.
我写作的时候请不要打断我的思路。
Sorry I lost my train of thought.
我刚刚一下子思路被打断了。
Sorry I spaced out there for a moment.
space out: To lose concentration or become inattentive
使间隔开;变得昏昏沉沉
加宽行距或字距
I was supposed to meet her at 9:00, but I spaced out and didn't get there till 10:30.
我本来9点就要去见她,但是我不知道咋的走了神,10点半才到。
I completely spaced out during the lecture.
我听讲座的时候整个人都飘了。
I’m such a scatter brain.
我真是脑子乱的不行
我们刚刚在说啥?
I completely forgot what I was saying?
我完全忘记我刚在说啥
What on earth was I talking about?
我到底在说啥?
I must be loosing my mind, I forgot what we were talking about.
我可能是疯了吧,我不记得我们在说啥。