Back to the drawing board.
重新制定计划。
Once again, it's Hasibelo to the rescue. Well, we have a plan.
哈斯贝罗再次站出拯救团队。我们有计划了。
Taking to the air was never on the cards,
摄制组从未考虑过飞行拍摄,
but thanks to the FAO's helicopter, the team can now play the locusts at their own game.
但有了粮农组织的直升机,摄制组现在可以加入到蝗群的迁徙之中了。
More smoke?
还是烟雾吗?
This time, it's a billion locusts... and one very relieved producer.
这次是数十亿的蝗虫,和终于放下心来的制作人。
Against the odds, the team has located a super-swarm.
历经磨难的摄制组找到了这个超级大的蝗群。
This is exactly what we've been looking for.
这正是我们想要拍摄的。
We've driven halfway across Madagascar to one of the most remote parts there is.
我们开车穿过了半个马达加斯加,来到了最为偏远的地方。
It's just been a nightmare, but, finally, we're here.
一直如噩梦一般,但是最终我们成功了。
I mean, this is the biggest swarm we could have even hoped for.
这比我们预期的蝗群还要大。
It is just amazing. Look at here, I'm going to film here.
真的是太奇妙了。看这里,我要准备拍摄了。