Hello, hello, hello. Hello everyone.
你好,你好,你好。大家好。
Hello, hello, hello. Hello everyone.
你好,你好,你好。大家好。
Hello, hello, hello. Hello everyone. Say ... HELLO EVERYONE!
你好,你好,你好。大家好。说……大家好!
Happy. Sad. Hot. And cold.
开心。伤心。炎热。寒冷。
Pfff. Oh, hey, hello boys and girls. How are you? Are you happy? Or sad.
噗。哦,嘿,孩子们,你们好。你们怎么样?你们开心吗?还是伤心?
Oh, I'm a little sad today, because look. It's raining and I want to go outside and play.
哦,我今天有点伤心,看。外面在下雨,可我今天想出去玩。
I'm sad. Hey, why don't you pretend to be sad like me. Show me a sad face. Like this, look.
我很伤心。嘿,你们为什么不装作像我一样伤心呢。给我演示一个伤心脸。像这样,看。
Show me a sad face. Yeah. Ok now when I say, how are you. You say, "I'm sad."
给我演示一个伤心脸。是的。好,现在当我说,你们好吗。你们要说:“我很伤心。”
Ok, are you ready? How are you? I'm sad.
好,你们准备好了吗?你们好吗?我很伤心。
How are you? I'm sad. How are you? I'm sad.
你们好吗?我很伤心。你们好吗?我很伤心。
Well done. Yeah. Hi Steve. Hello Maggie.
很棒。耶。嗨,史蒂夫。你好,麦琪。
How are you? I'm sad. I want to go outside to play. But I can't.
你好吗?我很伤心。我想出去玩。但我没法去。
Hey, I can help. Time for a little Maggie Magic.
嘿,我可以帮忙。麦琪魔法时间到。
Oh, thanks Maggie. Yeah. I can play on my swing.
哦,谢谢你,麦琪。耶。我可以荡秋千了。
So, how are you now Steve? Well, I'm not sad anymore.
那么,你现在怎么样,史蒂夫?嗯,我不伤心了。
No, no, no. But I am quite hot. Whuh, actually, I'm very hot.
不不不。但我很热。呜,实际上,我特别热。
Where am I? Oh, ou.
我在哪儿?哦,哦。
Hey, it's really hot here. Yeah. Why don't you pretend to be hot? Like me. Come on.
嘿,这里真的很热。是的。你们为什么不装作像我一样热呢?像我一样。来吧。
Pretend to be hot, like this. Eeh. Pff. Pretend to be hot, come on.
装作很热,像这样。呃。呼。装作很热,来吧。
Whooh. Yeah, that's right.
呼。耶,对了。
And when I say, "How are you?" You say, "I'm hot". Ok, come on.
当我说:“你们好吗?”你们要说:“我很热。”好的,来吧。
How are you? I'm hot. Pfff. How are you? I'm hot.
你们好吗?我很热。噗。你们好吗?我很热。
How are you? I'm hot. Well done.
你们好吗?我很热。很棒。
Hey, Maggie. Yeah? I think I'm too hot, actually. Can you help? Ok.
嘿,麦琪。嗯?其实,我觉得太热了。你能帮忙吗?好的。
Let's have a little more Maggie magic. Oh, hey, thanks Maggie.
我们再来点儿麦琪魔法。哦,嘿,谢谢你,麦琪。
Ok. Well, I'm not hot anymore. NO.
好的。嗯,我不热了。不。
I'm getting a bit cold. Wow! I'm really cold now.
我有点儿冷。哇!我现在真的很冷。