剧本台词:
Knight: Next, what have you got?
下一个,你有什么?
Old lady: Well, I’ve got a talking donkey.
嗯,我有一只会说话的驴。
Knight: Right. Well that’s good for ten shillings,
if you can prove it.
好的。如果你能证明的话,那就值10先令。
Old lady: Oh, go ahead, little fella.
请开始吧,小家伙。
Knight: Well?
嗯?
Old lady: He’s just, he’s just a little nervous. He’s really quite a chatterbox.
他只是,他只是有点紧张。他真的是个话匣子。
Old lady: Talk! You boneheaded dolt.
说话!你这个笨蛋!
Knight: That’s it. I’ve heard enough. Guards!
可以了。我已经听够了。侍卫们!
Old lady: No no, he talks. He does.
不,不。他说话的,他真的说话。
Old lady: I can talk. I love to talk. I’m the talkingest damn thing you ever saw.
我会说话。我喜欢说话。我是你见过的最能说话的东西。
Knight: Get her out of my sight.
把她带走,别让我看见她!
Old lady: No, no. I swear. Oh, he can talk.
不不,我发誓。他能说话。
Donkey: Hey! I can fly.
嘿!我会飞。
Boy: He can fly.
他会飞!