Do you have any more Skittles?
你还有彩虹糖吗?
No, I don't have any more Skittles.
没有了,我没有彩虹糖了。
Can you get any more?
我能再吃一些吗?
No, I can't get any more.
不能,我没有了。
Why not? Aren't you magic?
为什么不?你不是有魔力吗?
Will you please leave?
你能离开吗?
But you told me that when I came here that I could have all the Skittles I wanted.
但是你告诉我,我到这儿来就可以拿到所有我想要的彩虹糖呀。
Get out of my house!
从我的家里滚出去!
Have you seen that Skittles commercial with the witch?
你看过那个与女巫有关的彩虹糖广告吗?
Yes, eat, my boy. But leave room for regret.
吃吧,我的孩子。但是要留下悔恨的空间。
For life is unlimited cycle of disappointment.
因为生命就是失望的无限循环。
Regret the rainbow, taste the rainbow.
悔恨彩虹,吃定彩虹。
Oh, it's not as good as I remember.
哦,没有我记忆中的那么好。
Please get out of my house.
拜托,请你从我的家里出去。
Can I have some more Skittles?
我能再要一些彩虹糖吗?
Annoy the rainbow, taste the rainbow.
惹恼彩虹,吃定彩虹。