Thank you for a music video dancing.
谢谢你的音乐舞蹈。
Wow—
哇—
Wow—
哇—
Every time I come here I have to work overtime.
每次来这里我都要加班。
You really, do you were here all day today?
你真的...你今天全天都在这里吗?
I almost seriously I've never worked overtime.
我几乎是严肃的,我从未拖延。
I don't know how you do it, you do like two and a half hour concerts.
我不知道你是怎么做的,你的音乐会大概两个半小时。
Yeah.
是的。
That was three minutes I couldn't breathe.
我一度激动万分。
I mean, I saw you at Madison Square Garden.
我的意思是,我看到你在麦迪逊花园广场。
Yes, you finally came to my show I'm so excited.
是的,你最后还是来看我的秀了,我非常兴奋。
Most impressive thing I know,
我所知道的印象最深的事,
how much work you put into every single thing you do,
你一定付出了很多,
but that concert was insane.
这场音乐会太好了。
Thank you!
谢谢!
You are unbelievable.
你太了不起了。
It looks like you're having fun but I is it fun or is just...
你似乎乐在其中,这是你喜欢的?还是...
It is fun, you know sometimes it's work, and we did,
的确有趣,你知道有时很有趣,我们的确乐在其中
I think like 38 shows in like two months so we got a lot of...
我想,两个月时间里38场,所以我们有很多乐趣...
You got a black eye at one point.
你一度眼睛都肿了。
Yeah, I guess, you know...
是的,我想,你知道...
Yeah, I didn't I like clobbered myself with...
是的,我有时会击打自己
Oh my gosh.
噢,天哪!
I think once you get tired you're gonna get a little bit...
我想,一旦你累了,你会寻求一点...
Yeah.
是的。
You know, you're so rushed, and I just knock myself,
你知道,有时候很仓促,我就击打自己,
and I just started bleeding I was like is there blood?
然后就流血了,我当时就问自己,流血了吗?
And the crowd is clapping, they're like this is the best part of the show
然后观众就鼓掌,他们喜欢这样,说这是最好的部分,
This real, yeah, yeah but I mean the set changes were great
这真的...是的,我的意思是,舞台的变化非常不错。
Yes.
是的。
And you know what I really love the little vignettes,
你知道,我真的喜欢那个小片段,
the videos that you did you did like a Godfather.
你在那段视频里像教父。
I did.
是的。
It was so good.
太好了。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Everyone went nuts as you changing it for another thing,
每个人都疯狂了,当时你正在作出变化,
just unbelievable I mean dancing and everything
难以置信,我的意思是,舞蹈和任何东西。
Thank you.
谢谢。
And then you brought your daughter out to sing.
然后你让你的女儿上台。
I did, I did.
是的,是的。
And she, how old?
她,多大了?
She's 11, 11, yes, she is 11, she’s started sixth grade.
11岁,是的,她11岁,上六年级了。
Do you think she's going to follow in your footsteps?
你认为她会追随你的脚步吗?
I don't know, I don't know, she does a lot of things.
我不知道,我不知道,她做很多事。
Yeah.
是的。
She does a lot of things, I don't know,
她做很多事,我不知道,
maybe she'll wind up doing a lot of things and that'll be one of them.
可能她会做很多事,这将是其中之一。
Yeah, she just started school this week?
她本周刚开学?
Yes, yeah.
是的。
Oh my gosh, I I was, I was ready to, for them to start crying, and I was like,
天哪,我,我准备...为他们开始哭泣,我就像...
all right, look, you know, you're gonna be out there and you're gonna see her she's here and there,
好吧,你知道,你在那里,你会看到她在这里在那里,
he ran away and I'm crying.
他跑开,然后我哭了。
Oh daddy miss, daddy, yeah, I see you really miss, uh,
噢,爸爸,想你,爸爸,再见,想你,呃,
I wanted to show a clip of you and your daughter sing, because it's really sweet.
我想放一段你和你女儿唱歌的片段,因为太美好了。
OK.
好吧。
[Music][Applause]
[歌声][欢呼声]
Look like, oh yeah, hit that high note.
似乎,是的,唱到位了。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah, she's amazing, she's amazing!
是的,她的表现太惊艳了!
And you know I asked her to do just the first opening weekend with us,
我让她只和我们一起参加开始的一周,
and I was like because she was gonna be on tour with me the whole time,
我就像,因为她会在整个巡演中跟着我们,
because we did it in the summer on purpose
因为我们专门在夏天演出,
so that they could be with me the on tour,
于是他们可以跟着我,
and I was like you want to do the first show you can sing,
然后我就说,如果你想参加最开始的音乐会,你就唱吧,
and we can do it together, it'll be a thing, and it'll be fun and, mommy,
然后她说,我们一起上台,将会不错,将很有趣,妈咪,
and she was like yeah, yeah,
然后,她就非常高兴,
Yeah, yeah, and then after that was like...
不错,不错,然后就轰动了,
do you want to keep doing this, you don't have to do it every note,
我说,你想一直上台吗?你不必唱每一句,
you can if you want, she did the whole entire tour with me.
如果你想唱就唱吧,然后她就在这个巡演中和我一起。
It's gotta be a rush, yeah, right eleven-year-old kid.
她会走红的,是的,才刚刚11岁。
Yeah, Madison Square Garden all these,
是的,麦迪逊花园广场,所有这些,
I mean, I mean that's a big deal, I mean 20,000 people sometimes they were playing too,
我的意思是,这非常了不起,有时多大2万人,
you know and she just gets out there she just does it she Just,
她就这样,她真的做到了,她...
it was so much fun,
太有趣了,
there's this one thing that I mean we'll get to hustle congratulations on that
我们将会因此而争相祝贺,
that but there's one part where you pull a guy at the audience and it was his birthday
其中某个时候,你向公众介绍一个人,那天是他的生日,
oh yes,
是的。
And then you pull...
然后你...
You are lucky you were there.
你在就太幸运了。
oh thank god
噢,谢谢上帝。
You had these girls give him a lap dance
你让这些女孩给他跳舞。
Yeah, 20,000 people.
2万人。
Yeah.
是的。
And it is the funniest thing you've ever seen that dude,
这是最有趣的事,你曾见过那个家伙,
it was the perfect guy, the guy the garden I forget his name,
他是完美的人,那个人,我忘了他的名字,
but he was so cute like his face was like, oh my god, my wife and then
他是如此的帅,他的脸,噢,上帝,我妻子...
I know.
我知道。
And then the...
然后...
“My wife loves you”, I said I hope she will after this
“我妻子喜欢你”,我说,我希望在这之后,她将...
You're giving them a lap dance they'll have said they just sink into the stage and disappear.
当时有舞蹈,他们降下舞台然后消失。
Disappear.
消失了。
They capture of and...
他们拍下来了,
Oh, God, it's so good.
噢,上帝,这太棒了。