First up, take a look at this photo of Joe Biden.
第一个,来看看拜登的照片。
His meme says, When you're overhearing the couple at the next table breaking up.
他的梗是这样的,当你无意听到隔壁桌子的一对夫妻分手的话语。
Next is a photo of Bernie Sanders. His meme is called,
下一张图片是桑德斯,他的梗是这样的,
When you're telling your neighbor about that damn raccoon near the trash again!
你再一次告诉邻居关于垃圾旁那个该死的浣熊。
Next is a photo of a dog. Its meme is called, When you roll up to the first day of school with a whole new look.
下一张是一只狗,它的梗是这样的,第一天用崭新的面貌去上学。
Ooh, la la. Next is a photo of German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Her meme says,
哦啦啦,下一张是德国总理默克尔,她的梗是这样的,
When you lose an AirPod right before your flight to Singapore. AirPod?
就在你坐飞机前往新加坡时丢了AirPod耳机,AirPod无线耳机?
Air Bud you're thinking of. Air Bud I was thinking about, yeah. Right, but are they AirPods?
你在想飞狗巴迪,我在想飞狗巴迪,没错,但这个耳机名字是AirPod?
Are they called AirPods? Officially? Yeah. Why was I thinking Air Bud?
官方名字是AirPod吗?没错,我为什么会想起飞狗巴迪?
Cause you love that movie. It's my favorite movie.
因为你喜欢那个电影,这是我的最爱。
You bent my ear off you know, for three hours last night talking about Air Bud. I know.
你之前和我说过,昨晚你和我说了三个小时的飞狗巴迪,我知道。
It was an Ambien haze. I didn't know what I was...
我当时吃了安必恩施,我不知道是怎么回事。
Here's some photo of some pandas here. Their meme says,
这是一张熊猫图,它们的梗是,
When you and bae are trying to get the perfect selfie angle to hide your double chin.
你和女友尝试着自拍,但同时隐藏双下巴。
Next is a photo from a festival in Germany. This meme says, When a cashier opens up during rush hour at Whole Foods.
下一张是德国的节日图,他们的梗是,在繁忙时段,Whole Foods超市的收银员开始工作。
Oh! Here's a photo of a dog. This meme says, When you do self-checkout but the machine says wait for an attendant.
哦,这是一张狗的照片,它的梗是,当你自助收银时,机器说需要等待服务员。
And finally, here's another photo of Bernie Sanders.
最后,这是一张桑德斯的照片。
His meme says, When you're nailin' that Cialis commercial audition.
他的梗是,当你通过了希爱力的商业试演。
That was This Week in Memes.
这就是本周的梗环节。