地点:钱德勒与乔伊的公寓
人物:钱德勒,凯西
事件:钱德勒半夜醒来想到客厅看电视,发现凯西坐在那里,看的正是自己想要看的电视节目,两人相谈甚欢。
剧情片段
Chandler: Hi!
钱德勒:(揉着眼睛走进客厅,发现凯西坐在电视机前)嗨!
Kathy: Hi.
凯西:嗨。
Chandler: Jeez①, at 2:30 in the morning, I didn’t expect to have to fight over② the remote.1
钱德勒:呀,没想到都凌晨两点半了,还有人跟我抢遥控器呢。
Kathy: I’m sorry, it’s just this Ernie Kovacs③ thing on in a few minutes I wanted to watch.
凯西:不好意思,只是过几分钟有我想看的厄尼·科瓦克斯的节目。
Chandler: Oh my God! That’s why I got up too!
钱德勒:天啊!这也是我起床的原因!
Kathy: You’re kidding! Oh, I love him. My dad made me stay up and watch reruns with him.
凯西:真的吗?哦,我超爱他!我爸以前还经常逼我陪他一起熬夜看科瓦克斯节目的重播呢。
Chandler: Mine to. Did your dad also make you watch the Mr. Universe contest④?2
钱德勒:我爸也是!你爸以前还会逼你和他一起看宇宙先生的比赛吗?
Kathy: No.
凯西:(愣了两秒钟,诚实地回答)不会啊。
Chandler: Well, me neither.⑤
钱德勒:我爸爸也不会。(凯西笑起来)
Chandler: Hey, listen, I’m sorry about this afternoon, you know, if I would’ve known you guys were... I never would’ve...
钱德勒:(站在凯西和电视中间,解释白天的事情)嗨,听着,我为今天下午的事感到抱歉,你知道,如果我知道你等的是……我绝不会……
Kathy: Oh please!
凯西:哦,道什么歉啊!
Chandler: So ah, Joey tells me you two met in acting class.
钱德勒:那么,呃,乔伊跟我说你们是在表演课上认识的。
Kathy: Yeah, they teamed us up as partners. Joey picked three scenes for us to do; all of them had us making out⑥.3
凯西:对,他们让我们俩搭档,乔伊为我们选了三个场景,每个都需要我们亲热。
Chandler: That’s a good thing actually, because ah, he used to make me rehearse with him.4
钱德勒:这很好,实际上,因为,呃,他之前经常让我和他一起排练。
(凯西听完笑起来)
n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟