手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米肥伦秀 > 正文

到底谁演得好?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

John, yes, here's how it works. This button is the random Travolta generator. We'll each take turns hitting it,

约翰,规则是这样的,这个按钮是随机的特拉沃尔塔产生钮,我们将轮流按下去。
to select the name of a role made famous by you, John Travolta.
选择一个因你,约翰·特拉沃尔塔而出名的剧中人物名字。
Alright. We'll perform a small part from that movie or show the best we can, and at the end, we'll decide once and for all
好吧,我们将尽量表演剧中或是节目中的片段,最后我们将决定,
who is the better John Travolta... me...or you, John Travolta.
谁最像约翰·特拉沃尔塔,我还是你,约翰·特拉沃尔塔。
So I will go first. I'll show you how the game...here we go.
我先来,我先来向你们展示游戏规则,来吧。
Tony Manero from Saturday Night Fever, okay. I can do this.
《周末狂热夜》里面的托尼·梦奈落,我可以做到。
It just feels so weird doing it right next to you. It's okay.
在你旁边做这些感觉很奇怪,好吧。
You know, I work on my hair a long time. And you hit it. He hits my hair. Uh-huh.
你知道的,我用了很久才做的头发,你却打了它,你打了我的头发,恩恩。
That was pretty good. That was pretty good. It's really good. He hits my he hits it.
不错嘛,不错,非常棒,他击打了,他击打了这里。
I don't know if I can beat that. Ah, you can beat that. Yeah, alright, John, you can go next. Here. Alright, here we go.
我不知道我能不能赢,你可以的,好吧,约翰该你了,好吧,来看看。
That's the generator there. We give it a minute there. Yep. Yeah!
这个是产生器,给我们一分钟,耶耶。
Well, that's cool, baby. I mean... You know how it is, rockin' and rollin' and whatnot.
宝贝这个真酷,你知道这是什么,摇滚等等这些事情。
Alright. Let me start the random Travolta generator. Here we go. That was unbelievable.
好啊,让我开始按特拉沃尔塔产生键,来吧,这个难以置信。

123.jpg

Whoa. Oh, yeah, this is a different Travolta. Okay, I know this one.

哦哦,好吧,这个是不同的特拉沃尔塔,好吧,我知道这个。
You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in Paris?
你们知道巴黎人管加黄油的基本牛肉汉堡叫什么吗?
They got the metric system, so they wouldn't know what a quarter pounder is. They call it a royale with cheese.
他们是公制的,所以他们不知道啥是四分之一磅,他们称之为带黄油的蛋糕。
Is that right? Alright, alright, you're up, you're up. Castor Troy, Face/Off.
怎么样?好吧,好吧,可以可以,《变脸》里面的卡斯托尔·特洛伊。
Castor Troy. Now, you're the bad guy. That's the... That's the...yeah.
卡斯托尔·特洛伊,你现在是坏人了,这个,这个嘛。
Alright. So you're John Travolta playing Nick Cage. Okay. This is a tippy...This is a tricky...
好吧,你现在是约翰·特拉沃尔塔饰演尼克·克旗,这个不容易。
Ooohhh-whee, you good-lookin'! You're hot. It's like looking into a mirror only not. Wow!
哦哦,你长得很好看,你很火辣,好似在看火热的镜子,哦哦。
How you do that?! How you do that?! How do you do that?! Yes!
你是怎么做到的?你是怎么做到的?怎么做的?好吧。
Alright, John, for this last round, why don't we do this one together, okay?
好吧,约翰最后一个,我们两个一起做?
Which is it? Let's try it and see. Welcome Back, Kotter. Vinnie Barbarino! Okay. Welcome Back, Kotter. Here we go. Alright.
是哪个?来看看,《欢迎回来科特》,文尼·巴巴里诺,好吧,《欢迎回来科特》。
Hey, Mr. Kotter. Hey, don't you take a couple days off and go hang gliding.
嘿科特先生,你为什么不休息几天去玩个悬挂滑翔。
This is good weather for it. No wind. What? Where? Up your nose with a rubber hose.
这个天气很适合,没有风,啥?哪里?鼻子上面那个,还戴着橡胶软管。
Off my case, toilet face. Want to do this funny dance? Let's do the dance. Ready? And here we go.
别说了,厕所脸,你想来一段有趣的舞蹈吗?来一起舞蹈吧,准备好了吗?来吧。
Together: I say hey to Bar-Bar-Bar Bar-Barbarino.
一起:我对巴巴里诺说你好。
Bar-Bar-Bar Bar-Barbarino. Bar-Bar-Bar Bar-Barbarino.
巴巴里诺,巴巴里诺,巴巴里诺,巴巴里诺。
You got me rockin' and a-rollin'.
你让我摇滚起来。
You got me rockin and a-rollin'. Hoppin' and... Barbarino Oh, you got me rockin', whoo!
你让我摇滚起来,跳起来,巴巴里诺,你让我摇滚,哦哦。
You got me reelin' Ooh! You got me ooooh. Together: Barbarino, yeah, yeah
你让我旋转,哦哦。你让我...一起:巴巴里诺耶耶。
The winner! It is official! John Travolta is the best. John Travolta there is!
胜利者,官方的,约翰·特拉沃尔塔是最棒的,约翰·特拉沃尔塔!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
generator ['dʒenəreitə]

想一想再看

n. 发电机,发生器

联想记忆
fever ['fi:və]

想一想再看

n. 发烧,发热,狂热
v. (使)发烧,(使

 
rubber ['rʌbə]

想一想再看

n. 橡胶,橡皮,橡胶制品
adj. 橡胶的

联想记忆
perform [pə'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 执行,运转,举行,表演

联想记忆
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。