There's nothing quite like a hot bowl of noodle soup.
没有什么比一碗热腾腾的面汤来得更治愈了。
In fact you might even say it's priceless.
甚至可能说,千金难买一碗面。
But how much would you be willing to pay for a serving of Taiwan's best beef noodle soup? $20, $50? How about $320?
一碗全台湾最可口的牛肉面,你愿意付多少钱?20美元?50美元?320美元,还愿意吗?
This is beef noodle soup. A Taiwanese staple dish.
这就是牛肉面,台湾人的主食。
You can find it on the streets of Taipei at a lot of places.
台北的大街小巷,随处可见牛肉面的身影。
Like here or here, and it will usually run you no more than six bucks.
这里,这里,价格通常不超过6美元。
But there's one restaurant that has taken this common noodle dish to truly elevated heights.
然而,有一家餐厅将这道普通的面食推到了全新的高度。
While beef noodle soup may seem simple, it's all about the ingredients.
牛肉面看似简单,学问全在用料上。
As for the cost, it wasn't actually Wong and his father who came up with the price tag.
至于价钱,一开始并非王师傅和父亲二人的主意。
Funny enough, as the restaurant's popularity increased, they actually moved to a smaller location.
有趣的是,面馆人气渐长,王师傅反倒将面馆搬到了更小的地方。
So if you have the cash to spare, see for yourself if this soup is worth the price.
手头宽裕的话,大家可以亲自来品尝,看这碗面是否值回标价。