They are the, They're the greatest. What is that? Oh, wow.
他们,他们很棒,啥玩意?哦哦。
Didn't realize there was an old-timey phone here. Wow.
没发现这有一个老式电话,哦哦。
Hello? Hey, Jimmy, it's me. Tariq. From The Tonight Show. Um, yeah. Hey, Tariq.
你好?你还吉米,是我塔里克,来自今夜秀,我知道,你好塔里克。
Why...Why are you calling me? Uh, I just missed you, man. You know, I feel like we haven't talked in a while, and, uh, I miss your voice.
你为啥给我打电话?我只是想你了,你知道,我感觉我们很久没说话了,我想念你的声音。
I-I love talking to you. That's really sweet, buddy. Uh, I miss you, too.
我喜欢和你说话,我很感动兄弟,我也想你。
It's nice to hear your voice again. I've waited all day long. Even wrote a song for you.
很高兴能够再次听到你的声音,我等了一整天,我甚至给你写了一首歌。
It's strange the way you make me feel. With just a word or two.
你给我的感觉很奇怪,一两个字。
I'd like to do the same for you. It's nice to hear you say hello. And how are things with you?
我想对你做同样的事情,很高兴能听到你的声音,你最近如何啊?
I love you. But very soon it's time to go. An office job to do.
我爱你,但我马上要走了,我有手头工作要做。
While I'm here writing songs for you. Strange how a phone call can change your day.
我在这里为你写歌,很奇怪,一个电话可以改变你的这一天。
Take you away. Away from the feeling of being alone.
带你走,带你远离这种孤独的感觉。
Bless the telephone. Hold on. I'm sorry. I'm getting another call.
祝愿电话,等一下,对不起,我有电话进来了。
Hello? It's nice to hear your voice again. I've waited all...
你好?很高兴能够再次听到你的声音,我等了已经...
I'm sorry. You have the... You have the wrong number. Goodbye. That was weird.
对不起,你打错了,拜拜,很奇怪。
We'll be right back with more of The Tonight Show, everybody.
我们马上回来朋友们,再次今夜秀节目。