As you all know, this has been a very hard year for our family.
正如各位所知的,对我的家庭来说这是很困难的一年。
So I'd like to introduce a very special guest, my dad.
所以我想在此介绍一位特殊来宾,那就是我的爸爸。
Welocme to the wedding of my beautiful daughter Sammy, and her... ok... John.
欢迎大家参加我美丽的女儿萨米,还有她...额,约翰的婚礼。
Now as many of you know, since I was a young man, nothing could keep me from a decent party.
正如你们许多人所知道的,自我年轻时候起,就没有什么能阻止我参加一场完美的派对。
First, a toast to the gorgeous mother of the bride.
首先,让我们向新娘伟大的母亲敬酒。
She is the love of my life, Mrs. Phoebe Jacobsen.
她就是我此生挚爱,菲比·雅各布森女士。
Tell my daughter, and the most beautiful bride,
我要告诉我的女儿,也就是这位最美的新娘,
when you were born, I promised I'd always be there for the big stuff.
在你出生的时候,我就发誓我会一直陪在你身边。
And despite the odds, here I am.
尽管困难重重,我还是来到了这里。
The day that I married your mom, some idiot told me that life was made up of good and bad days.
我和你妈妈结婚的那天,有一些傻瓜告诉我,生活是由美好的日子和糟糕的日子组成的。
It's not true, they're all good days.
这话并不对,实际上全是美好的日子。
Him inside every day, is a moment with the laughter.
有他在的每一天,就是你欢笑的时刻。
To the most beautiful bride Sammy, and to her most wonderful husband John.
致最美丽的新娘萨米,还有她最完美的丈夫约翰。
May all your days be good days.
祝愿你们的每一天都是美好的日子。