As far as my resume, you, you don't know me, but you know Tigger and Winnie the Pooh.
看我的简历你是认不出我的,但你知道跳跳虎和小熊维尼就行了。
"I think it goes something like this, but I can only do it for a small smackerel of honey."
“我想大概是这样的,但要给我一小块蜂蜜我才能出工。”
And Tigger, "Don't be ridicerous.
还有跳跳虎,别开玩笑了。
Tiggers are wonderful things.
跳跳虎可是了不得的东西。
Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs.
它们的头是橡胶做的,屁股是是弹簧做的。
You gotta pay for the rest, I'm kidding with ya."
剩下的你得付费我才能告诉你,我开玩笑哒。”
Well, you know, the way I got into the industry, I mean, I guess I was kind of doing research my whole life
我入这行业的契机嘛,我想我一辈子都在搞研究,
because I'd be sitting in the back of the classroom and you know I thought it was time to break out a dolphin.
上学的时候我会坐在教室后排,然后灵机一动,‘是时候让海豚露个面了。’
I, I don't wanna say I was the class clown; I was the class wit 'cause it sounds better.
我,我不想说我是班上的小丑;我更愿意说我是班上最聪明的,这么说好听点儿。
Some of the characters I played as a voice actor:
我配过音的角色有
"I take my orders directly from Jafar, Princess."
“公主,我直接听命于贾法。”
"And all I want you to do is trust in me."
“我只要你相信我。”
"The women like a man with a big back porch some kinda yeah, whoo hoo!"
“那个长得跟男人一样,有个很大的后阳台的女人,嚯嚯!”
"Come here you little write-off."
“过来,你这个小废物。”
People say, well, which one's most like you?
人们会问,你配的哪个角色最像你本人?
And probably Darkwing Duck 'cause he's a wise guy.
那应该是飞天德吧,因为他比较聪明。
"Well, I am the terror that flaps in the night.
“我是暗夜里飞翔的恐怖。
I am the bug that splatters across the windshield of crime.
我是在你噩梦中折磨你的带翅膀甲壳虫。
I am Darkwing Duck."
我就是飞~天~德!”
"What could be more important than a little something to eat?"
“有什么比有东西吃更重要呢?”
Well you know as far as performing Pooh, You have to be true to the character;
嗯,就拿给小熊维尼配音来说,你得忠实于角色;
I always say that Pooh sees the world through honey-colored glasses.
我总是说,小熊维尼是透过蜂蜜色的眼镜看世界的。
Not a bad way to go.
这样做其实也没什么不好。
"Somebody or something has found my honey."
“有人或有什么东西发现了我的蜂蜜。”
I jokingly say that I'm Winnie The Pooh and the anti-Pooh, 'cause I'm the Tasmanian Devil. Taz like.
我开玩笑说,我既有维尼熊的一面,也有反维尼熊的一面,因为我还配过大嘴怪。和大嘴怪一样喧闹。
"Having a little trouble?"
“遇到小麻烦了吧?”
A lot a times my agent will get in touch with me, and there'll be a special needs little boy, little girl,
我经纪人经常会打电话给我,说他们旁边有一个有特殊需求的小男孩儿或小女孩儿,
we're on the telephone, and they're talking to Pooh or Tigger.
我们在打电话,他们在和维尼或者跳跳虎说话。
"Oh, hello there, Billy."
“啊,你好啊,比利。”
"How are you?"
“你好吗?”
"Oh, very lovely."
“好呀。”
"Your Tigger voice."
“你学一下跳跳虎给他听好不?”
Oh, the colors, tiggers are the wonderful things, their tops are made of rubber, their bottoms are made up of springs, they're bouncing,
啊,这些颜色,跳跳虎可是了不得的东西,它们的头是橡胶做的,屁股是是弹簧做的,会跳噢。
But his response was, it's just so cute.
他的反应实在是太可爱了。
He's in the world, you know Tigger was alive and talking to him.
在他的世界里,跳跳虎是活生生的,还跟他说过话。
To know that you can bring him into smileville, and where everything's happy, and you're, you know, it's just a blessing and a half.
知道你可以把他带进只有快乐的“欢乐谷”,而你做到了,你知道,这是多大的福分么。
I never take it for granted.
我从觉得观众的认可是理所当然的。
Honestly, the most rewarding part is seeing people's reactions
老实说,我得到的最大的回报就是大家的反应,
and hearing stories about how this one song got them through tough times
是听他们讲述这首歌是如何帮助他们度过难关的,
and they, they'll go back and they'll listen to "Wherever You Are", a song that Winnie the Pooh sung.
那个时候他们会回去听《无论你在哪里》,这是小熊维尼唱的一首歌。
I need you to come here and find me
我需要你来我身边
Cause without you I'm totally lost
因为没有你 我的心便无处安放。
I'm grateful, grateful everyday.
我很感恩,每一天都很感恩。