Last time you were here, I challenged you and competed with you in a video game,
上次你来的时候,我挑战你,我和你在电游上激战了一回,
a retro video game challenge. I wouldn't call it challenge,
是一场复古电子游戏,我不能说这是挑战,
you know what I mean it was... Well, you won. You won. But it was a heated game.
你知道我的意思是...然后你赢了,你赢了,但那事一场激战。
It was... It was a heated game of Pong.
没错,我们玩的是Pong游戏。
Craziest Pong probably ever. Yeah. Game of Pong.
那一定是有史以来最疯狂的Pong,没错,Pong游戏。
Well, I wanted to take you on another challenge of one of the biggest games out right now.
那么今天我想再挑战你一回,游戏是当下最流行的。
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on Nintendo Switch. Absolutely. You up for that? Oh, absolutely.
《任天堂明星大乱斗特别版》,当然,你想完吗?当然。
Let's do it. Come on. All right, bud. All right, now I have no idea if you're good at this or not.
来吧,来吧,好吧兄弟,当然,我不知道你是否擅长这个。
All right, who are you going with? I'm going Cloud. Cloud? All right.
好吧,你选哪一个?我选云,云?好吧。
Yeah, from Final Fantasy VII. So another Final Fantasy game.
没错,来自“最终幻想7”的云,另一个《最终幻想》游戏。
But, no, yeah. I was going to go with...
但是好吧,我选择...
I like Ness. But how about...all right, so how about... Pick whoever, man. Joker.
我喜欢奈斯,但是我觉得,好吧,随便选一个吧,小丑。
Okay. Right? That's the new one. Joker. Yeah, yeah.
好吧?这是个新的,小丑,好吧。
Joker's one of the newest ones. All right, so I'll be Joker.
小丑是新人物,好吧,我选择小丑。
All right. Joker versus Cloud. You ready to do this? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好吧,小丑对阵云,你准备好了吗?好了,好了。
Good luck. Dude, this is going to be....
祝你好运兄弟,这将是一场...
I'm Joker. You're Cloud. Good luck. Come on, game. One, go!
我是小丑,你是云,祝你好运,来了,一开始!
One life, too? Ooh! Where am I? Yeah, where are yo u, dude? I've never played this level before.
一条命没了?我在哪?没错,你在哪?我从来没有玩过这个等级的。
Oh! You okay, buddy? You've been practicing. You okay, buddy? You all right, man?
哦你还好吗?你一直在练习,好吧兄弟,你还好吧。
I got to get back on. Charging up. And you're dead.
我要回来,补充能量,你死了。
Game! It's easy. Oh, my gosh. Cloud wins. Destroyed me. Whoo!
结束,简单啊,天啊,云赢了,摧毁了我,哦哦。
Oh, my gosh. Tyler Ninja Blevins, everybody.
老天,泰勒·布莱文思朋友们。
Hey, before we go, you have an announcement that you're gonna make tonight that's pretty cool.
在我们结束之前,你今晚有一个特别好的消息要宣布。
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. What are you doing this summer? Yeah, this summer I'm gonna be at Lollapalooza
没错,没错,你这个夏天做什么?没错,这个夏天我将在Lollapalooza音乐节,
streaming live in, like, the general audience.
会现场直播,会在广大观众面前。
Wait, so you're gonna be in the crowd? I'm gonna be in the crowd in, like, a...
等一下,你是说你会在人群中?我将在分群中,就像...
it's like the Red Bull Refuel Booth. And, yeah, I'm gonna be gaming, streaming live.
就像红牛的加油站,没错,我将会现场直播玩游戏。
There's actually gonna be an open seat next to me for people who want to come by who are,
我的旁边会有空缺的席位,是给那些
you know, artists or... you know, really cool, you know, night show hosts...
艺术家,或者特别酷帅,或者今夜秀主持人...
Who want to play. Dude, I got to say, I see your face on cans of Red Bull, I know you have your own line of toys.
谁想玩朋友们,我想说你在红牛的易拉罐上看到了你,我知道你有系列玩具。
Yeah. And now here you are. You're doing Lollapalooza. Yeah, man.
那么你现在,你现在要做Lollapalooza音乐节,老天啊。
I'm psyched, buddy. Please come back more often.
我兴奋不已,兄弟,多来节目做客。
Dude, thank you. I love having you on, man. Tyler Ninja Blevins, everybody.
兄弟谢谢,我特别喜欢你来节目,泰勒·布莱文思朋友们。
Make sure to check out his Lollapalooza live stream in August.
让我们关注八月份在Lollapalooza上的直播秀。