A couple years ago, for Father's Day, you know, I put out a book for kids called Your Baby's First Word Will be DADA.
几天前父亲节的时候,你知道我推荐了一本名叫“你孩子的第一个单词应该是DADA”的书。
And, yeah, it makes a pretty decent Father's Day gift. Very, very proud of it.
没错,这是父亲节最棒的礼物,为它感到骄傲。
It's very thick...very long read. Wow!
很厚,有许多阅读的内容,哦哦。
Anyways, it's a fun kids book. Anyways, we teamed up with Mudpuppy.
不管如何,这是本有趣的儿童读书,不管如何,我们和“泥狗子”合作。
I don't know if you know them. They make, like, cool toys and puzzles and stuff like that.
我不知道你们知道不知道,他们制作了比如玩具,拼图游戏等等这些东西。
And so we teamed up with them to make DADA... and actually MAMA puzzles as well.
我们和他们合作制作了“DADA",以及"MAMA"拼图。
Don't forget MAMA. Yeah, don't forget MAMA. I know it's Father's Day, but don't forget MAMA.
没错,不要忘了"MAMA",不要忘了"MAMA",我知道是父亲节,但不要忘了"MAMA"。
But these are good. These fun....fun puzzles. These puzzles are pretty...
但这些很不错,是有趣的拼图,这些拼图真的很...
I mean, they're your basic puzzle. I mean, they're like two...they're two pieces. Two-piece puzzle.
我的意思是,这些是基本拼图,比如说两个,两个拼图,两片拼图。
So, I mean...Yeah. Whoa-wee. That seems...Yeah. I mean, come on, right? Can you beat that?
我的意思是,哦哦,似乎没错,来吧,你可以战胜它?
I mean, is that great? That's complicated.
不错是吗?看起来很复杂。
Well, no...Well, what it is, it gets the mind moving. You enjoy puzzles. You know me. I'm a puzzler.
那么,这个可以让你思考,你喜欢拼图,你知道我,我是拼图达人。
It's almost like The New York Times Crossword Mondays.
很像是纽约时代杂志的“星期一纵横字谜”。
Yeah. It gets you kinda... You get the brains moving, get the blood moving.
没错,这个可以让你,让你的大脑转起来,让你的血液膨胀。
Get the juices going, yeah. Get the juices flowing. You get ready for Sunday, when you don't know anything.
让果汁动起来,让果汁移动起来,你准备好“周日纵横字谜”了吗?你不知道那是什么。
I mean, do you want to try this? Love it. Let me see if I can do it.
你想来试试吗?当然,让我看看我能做到吗。
Like, what would you do...So you're saying you don't understand the concept.
你会怎么做,比如你不懂的怎么玩。
How many pieces do you think this is? I don't know. It's a two-piece puzzle.
你觉得里面有几个拼图,我不知道,这是一个两片拼图。
Okay. There you go. What would you do with it? No, don't eat it. No, you don't eat it.
好吧,来吧,你会怎么做?不要吃它,不要吃它。
No, you don't eat it. You don't lay it perpendicular to the other one.
不要吃它,不要让两片拼图弄成带角度的。
Alright, wait a second. Oh, man, don't freak out. This is for kids. Oh, okay. Oh, wait a second.
好吧等一下,老天,不要害怕,这是给孩子玩的,好吧,等一下。
Gah! There he goes! Right there! He did it! Unbelievable. So tough.
哦哦,你成功了,他做到了,不可相信,太难了。
Thank you to Mudpuppy and everyone in the... everyone working on these puzzles.
谢谢“泥狗子”团队,以及所有为这些拼图努力的人。
In fact, in honor of Father's Day, everyone in the audience is getting a DADA puzzle to take home. Aww! Did you hear that?
事实上为了纪念父亲节,所有在场观众将拿到一份DADA回家,哦哦,你们听到了吗?
New MAMA and DADA puzzles and flashcards on Amazon, mudpuppy.com, wherever kids books are sold.
新的MAMA和DADA拼图以及识字卡都将在亚马逊,mudpuppy.com以及售卖儿童书的地方销售。
We'll be right back! Happy Father's Day to all the dads!
我们马上回来,对所有父亲说父亲节快乐。