Jimmy, two minutes. Oh, thanks. I'll be right out.
吉米,两分钟,谢谢,马上出去。
Music ready and leveled. Hola, mi amigos, I am Beto.
音乐准备,音乐音量调平,你好我的朋友,我是贝托。
Always look like I drank 10 espressos.
我总是看起来像喝了10杯蒸馏咖啡。
And people are like, Damn, why is he moving his hands?
人们会说见鬼,他为什么总是移动手臂?
So, uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh. I cannot calm down.
所以,哦哦,哦哦,哦哦,我无法静下来。
I'm so freaking pumped. I'm gonna beat Trump. I can't calm down.
我血液迸发,我要打败特朗普,我没法安静。
Oh, wait, my numbers are down? Eff yeah! Back on the scene, I am Bernie.
等一下,我的民调下降了?好吧,回到舞台上,我是伯尼。
If you think that I've changed, do not worry.
如果你认为我变了,不要担心。
Want free healthcare and a comb for my hair. And I'm just like.
想要免费医改,和一个梳头发的梳子,我就是这样。
Oh-oh, oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, ow, oh, oh, oh, ooh.
哦哦,哦哦,哦哦,哦哦,啊啊啊啊。
They say I'm too loud. But I am upset about college debt. So, yes, I am loud.
他们说我太吵了,我对大学债务很担心,所以我很吵闹。
Can't believe I stayed up for the debates.
很难相信我熬夜看了讨论。
Just to watch 20 losers and lightweights. When we all know it'll be sleepy Joe.
看了20个失败者和没什么影响的人,我们都知道最终会是熟睡的乔。
And I'm just like Donald, Donald, Donald.
我会说,唐纳德,唐纳德,唐纳德。
I want to tweet now. I keep getting blocked, but I'm loaded and I'm cocked.
我现在想推特一下,我被屏蔽了,但我已做好准备。
I'm gonna tweet now. What are you doing? We're almost live.
我想现在推特,你在做什么?我们要直播了。
Oh, we...We're live? Right...Right now? We're live?!
我们,现在直播?现在吗?我们直播呢?
Uh-ohhh. Uh-ohhh, uh-ohhh. We've got a great crowd.
哦哦,哦哦,哦哦,我们有很多观众。
From NYC, Studio 6B. We're live right now. Yes! Hey!
纽约电台6B,我们现在直播,没错。