剧本台词:
Paul:What? I eat when I’m upset. OK?
怎么了?我不开心的时候就吃东西,行吗?
Shifu:No need to explain.
不需要解释。
I just thought you might be Monkey. He hides his almond cookies on the top shelf.
我刚刚以为你可能是猴子。他把杏仁饼干藏在最上面的架子上。
Paul:Don’t tell Monkey.
别告诉猴子。
Shifu: Look at you.
看看你。
Paul: Yeah, I know I disgust you.
我知道,我让你恶心。
Shifu: No, no, I mean, how did you get up there?
不不,我的意思是,你怎么到那上面去的?
Paul: I don’t know. I guess…I don’t know. I was getting a cookie.
我不知道。我猜……我不知道。我就是要吃饼干。
Shifu: And yet you are ten feet off the ground and have done a perfect split.
然而你已经离地10英尺而且做了一个完美的劈叉。
Paul:No, this? This is just…an accident.
不,这个吗?这只是……一个巧合。
Shifu:There are no accidents. Come with me.
没有巧合。跟我来。