Do you ever feel like it was a mistake that you were born human?
你有没有觉得自己生而为人是个错误?
While everyone else is dreaming about becoming the next best entrepreneur, nurse or artist,
虽然人人都梦想着成为下一个最佳企业家、护士或艺术家,
I've got a little secret for you: my dream is to become a professional house cat.
但我想告诉大家一个小秘密:我的梦想是成为一只专职家猫。
But with further research, I might not have to dream any longer.
但进一步研究表明,这或许再也不是梦想了。
In fact, I may be living it already. Are you sick and tired of being misunderstood? Here are 9 signs you're secretly a cat.
事实上,我可能已经过上了这样的生活。你是否厌恶并厌倦了被误解?以下是你其实是一只猫的9种迹象。
1. You're cute, small and sassy.
1. 你可爱、弱小又活泼。
Have you experienced short people problems all your life as a cat? It's not an issue but quite normal.
你是否总是经历小个子的问题?这并非问题反而相当正常。
People think you're adorable and cuddly but the minute someone has wronged you,
人们认为你很可爱,让人忍不住想抱你,但是一旦他们无理地对待你,
you're not afraid to show them your claws. This is why you're usually respected.
你根本不惧怕向他们亮出你的爪子。所以你通常会受到尊敬。
On the surface, you're usually calm, cool and collected, but underneath,
表面上,你很平静、冷酷又镇定,但是私底下
you're a simmering volcano ready to explode under enough pressure. You never forget a kind gesture though.
你就是一个即将爆发的火山,在足够的压力下随时准备爆发。虽然你永远不会忘记一个善意的举动。
2. You can't stand messiness.
2. 无法忍受混乱。
Who else here can't stand a messy room? Cats enjoy structure, consistency and routine. Does that sound like you?
还有谁不能忍受凌乱的房间?猫喜欢有条不紊。你是不是也这样?
When impulse is not your middle name and you have a high degree of self-discipline and control,
冲动是不存在的,你拥有高度的自律和自控力,
your coworkers often admire your work ethic: clean, reliable and detail-oriented.
你的同事经常钦佩你的职业道德:干净、可靠又细心。
You make a natural role model. Before we continue the rest of the video,
你就是天生的行为榜样。再继续下边的内容前,
be sure to subscribe to our channel for more content as well as share this video with others.
请一定要订阅我们的频道获取更多内容并分享本期视频。
With your help, we can reach more people and provide our support. Now, on to point three.
有了大家的帮助,我们可以为更多人提供帮助,现在继续讲解第三点。
3. Sleeping is your favorite hobby. Cats love to nap.
3. 睡觉是你最喜欢的爱好。猫喜欢小睡。
If this screams you, don't worry about other people calling you boring.
如果喜欢睡觉,不用担心别人会认为你很无聊。
It's not your fault, you're so popular and get invited out to so many social events,
这又不是你的错,你那么受欢迎,总被邀请去参加社交聚会,
but decline them frequently just to cozy up in your bed. I mean, who could resist warm sheets and soft pillows?
只怪床太舒服。我是说,谁又能够拒绝温暖的床单和柔软的枕头呢?
4. Your curious about everything.
4. 你对一切好奇。
You might not always go out of your way to attend parties or strike up a conversation with strangers,
你或许不经常参加聚会或是和陌生人进行交谈,
but this doesn't mean you aren't observant.
但这并不代表你不善于观察。
You pay attention to the world around you and take great pleasure in examining how things work.
你会关注周围的世界并非常享受对事物的探索。
This makes you a natural bookworm, scholarly enthusiast and lifelong partner.
这表明你是一个天生的书虫、博学的狂热者,也是终生伴侣。
5. You are protective of your freedom.
5. 捍卫自己的自由。
Everybody knows a cat needs no one to complete them.
每个人都知道猫不需要任何人使它们完整。
Fiercely independent, you enjoy your space and are rather proud of being self-sufficient.
极度独立的你享受自己的空间,并对自力更生相当骄傲。
This however doesn't mean you dislike company. Which brings us to the next sign.
但这不意味着你不喜欢陪伴。这就将我们带到了下一个迹象。
6. You enjoy affection in small doses.
6. 享受小剂量的情感。
For others to get close to you, they have to earn it. You don't trust people easily, but when the right people enter your life,
对那些想要亲近你的人来说,他们必须自己去争取。你不会轻易信任别人,但当对的人走进你的生命,
you allow yourself to be vulnerable with them. You value the quality of your relationship more than the quantity.
你会对他们敞开心扉。你重视关系的质量而非数量。
This makes you a loyal friend and romantic partner because the minute someone hurts someone you care about,
这让你成为了一个忠诚的朋友和浪漫的伴侣,因为一旦有人伤害了你在乎的人,
you do everything in your power to protect them. This is why cats are so reliable.
你会尽一切可能保护他们。所以猫非常值得信赖。
7. You stay up when everyone else is asleep.
7. 别人睡觉时,你熬夜。
Do you have nocturnal tendencies? While your neighbors are sleeping,
你是否有夜猫子倾向?当你的邻居入睡时,
you might be the only one up eating ramen and watching your favorite Netflix show.
你可能是唯一一个熬夜吃拉面,追剧的人。
Have no shame, this is just how you operate. The hard part though is regretting you stayed up the minute your alarm goes off.
不用羞愧,这只不过是你的方式罢了。最艰难的是,闹钟一响,你就会后悔熬夜了。
Unfortunately, being a cat stuck in a human's body requires you to go to school and work.
不幸的是,作为一个困在人类身体内的猫,你必须上学上班。
8. You're known to be picky.
8. 你是出了名的挑剔。
Ranging from the foods you eat to the way you are touched by others, you have specific preferences.
从你吃的食物到别人碰你的方式,你都有特别的偏好。
Others might consider you high maintenance but you recognize that you're not for everyone.
其他人可能认为你很难伺候,但你知道自己不能让所有人满意。
The right people wouldn't mind and would respect your tastes.
对的人不会介意,他们会尊重你的品位。
9. People often mistake you for being indifferent.
9. 人们经常因你的不同而误解你。
Do you identify as an introvert? Others may think you're reserved, unapproachable and serious.
别人是不是认为你是个内向的人?其他人可能会觉得你很冷漠、不好打交道也很严肃。
But if they just allow you to grow comfortable with them, they'll come to find you're actually playful and affectionate.
但是如果他们让你觉得和他们相处很舒适,那么他们会发现其实你幽默又有爱。
Before you know it, you'll be cuddled up next to them
很快你会依偎在他们身边
and spend every waking moment with someone you value who values you back too.
并和那些你们相互重视的人度过每一刻。
Want more fun light-hearted content? Check out and subscribe to this Sea Rabbit: hilarious, sarcastic and a little sassy.
想了解更多轻松有趣的内容?点击并订阅Sea Rabbit:他滑稽、讽刺又有点厚脸皮。
He's just so unapologetically himself. If you also like this video, be sure to give it a Thumbs Up. As always, thanks for watching!
他就是有点理直气壮的样子。如果你也喜欢本期视频,请点赞。感谢收看!