It's time now for our beloved holiday tradition. Hey, Jimmy Kimmel. I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy.
又到了我们深受喜爱的传统节目:《嘿,吉米·鸡毛。我告诉我娃我吃光了他们的万圣节糖果》的时间了。
Last night, I ate all your candy. Why? Because it was good. You ruined my life.
我昨晚吃光了你的糖。为什么呀?因为好吃呀。你毁了我的人生!
Yeah, we ate it all while you were sleeping. No...
是的,我们趁你睡觉的时候把糖全吃了。不要啊~
Oh, man! I'm gonna eat it all. I'm gonna eat it all. Jimmy Kimmel said I should eat all your candy, okay?
哎哟喂!我要把它都吃了。我要把它都吃了。吉米·鸡毛说我可以吃光你的糖,好不?
Okay, I'm gonna eat it all. Yeah, I'm gonna eat it. Okay, this is for me.
好了,我要把它都吃了。是的,我要吃了哦。好的,这是俺的了。
Well, let's see, Jimmy Kimmel said I should eat these, too. Okay...
呃,我看看啊,吉米·鸡毛说我应该把这些糖也吃掉。好了……
All of it? All of it. Every single bite? Yeah. You must have a bellyache.
都吃了?都吃了。每一颗都吃掉了?是的。那你肯定会肚子痛。
I was kind a hungry last night. Eat an apple! No...
我昨晚有点饿。吃个苹果呀!不要啊~
Daddy and I ate all of your candy.
我和你爸爸吃光了你们的糖果。
Those aren't real drawers, buddy. Get out.
那些不是真抽屉,盆友。出去。
We ate all the candy. We'll get some more next time. Don't worry about this.
我们把糖果都吃了。那我们下次多买点。不在乎这次的。
I ate all your candy. That's okay.
我吃光了你的糖果。没关系的。
Don't even talk to me for the rest of your life.
你这辈子都别和我说话了。
Why don't you eat something else? I was hungry. Hey, you! Stop! It's not funny. Shut up! You're still laughing!
你咋就不能吃点别的?我饿了。嘿,你们!住口!有神马好笑的。住嘴!你还在笑!
I was just joking, okay? Well, still shut up and go to the other room. Excuse me?
我只是开开玩笑,懂不?呃,那你也给我住上嘴,到别的房间去。你说神马?!
I told you not to. I told you. You can never ever, ever listen about candy.
我告诉过你不要吃啊。都跟你说了啊。关于糖的事你从来从来从来就不听。
AHHHHH... Are you mad at me? Ahhhhh...
啊~你在生我的气吗?啊~
The whole entire bag? Yeah... I'm sorry. It's okay. It's fine.
一整袋都吃了?是的……抱歉啊。没事的,没关系的。
That's fine? Right, there's none left. It it's fine. It's fine. Oh... thank you.
没关系?是的,一颗都不剩了哦。没关系的。没关系的。噢……谢谢。
Kids, I have something to tell you. What? Mommy and Daddy ate all your Halloween candy last night. F**k you...
孩子们,我要告诉你们一件事。什么事?爸爸和妈妈昨晚吃光了你们的万圣节糖果。草泥马的……
All right. Okay. Why don't we have, If you did,
好的。好吧。那个啥……如果你,
If you did get too much candy, and you want to do something other than bringing it to your office, you can donate it to the troops. You go to operationgratitude.com.
如果你家的糖多得吃不完,又不想拿到办公室去的话,你可以捐到部队去。登陆“operationgratitude.com”网站。
They'll take your candy. Take your candy from your kids and send it to our men and women overseas. You have until November 15th to send it.
他们会收下你们的糖。他们会收下你们孩子的糖,并把它送给我们海外的兵哥哥兵妹妹们。截止日期是11月15日。
Thanks all the parents who participated, and apologies to the children who participated this as well. Thank you for all the great videos.
感谢所有参加活动的家长,并向所有参加活动的孩子们致歉。感谢你们优秀的视频。
You sneaky mom! I'm so sorry. I hate you!
你这个狡诈的麻麻!非常抱歉!我恨你!
I spent two hours walking around the whole entire neighborhood.
我花了俩小时走遍四邻才搞到的。
Annie. Calm down, Annie. Dad, you are ugly!
安妮。冷静点,安妮。爸爸,你这个丑八怪!