But it matters. It communicates a message. You know I'm not gonna mess with her ever.
但是这真的很重要,因为握手传递了信息,我以后绝对不会找她的麻烦,永远不会
I'm scared of her right now.
我现在怕死她了
It communicates a message of strength and confidence.
这个握手传递的信息就是力量和信心
If we walk around proud, we're communicating a certain message.
如果我们走路时昂首阔步,我们在传递一种信息
If we walk around stooped, we're also communicating a message to the environment that then reflects on us,
如果我们走路时弯腰驼背,我们同样也是在向外界传递一种信息,外界因此会给予我们回馈
but also to ourselves and that also reflects on us too.
这种信息我们也会传递给自己
And finally, I must share a study with you.
并产生自我回馈,最后我想给大家
This is by Hammerly. This is a study done...
讲的是汉姆莱做的研究
you know what, actually I'm gonna leave that to next time because I wanna get to something important. So
算了,我还是下次再讲这个研究,因为我今天还有一些重要的事情要讲。所以
I'm gonna start next time with this, with this study.
下节课一开始我就会讲这个研究
Because it's say, it's a long study. But it's a very important study.
这个研究报告很长,但是又很重要,所以下节课
So I will, I will talk about it next time first thing in class. I want to get to something before we end,
我要讲的第一件事就是这个研究。今天下课前我还要讲一些内容
something that will change our relationship. Fake it till you make it. David Myers
这些内容足以改变我们的人际关系。弄假直到成真。戴维·迈尔斯
has done a lot of important work in this area of positive psychology. What he showed was it very often even if we act happy,
在这个属于幸福心理学的领域里做了很多相关的研究。他在研究中发现,很多时候即便我们是假装快乐
even if we act with high self-esteem, even if I act joyful as William James said, that affects our mood
假装很有自尊,像威廉·詹姆斯说的假装高兴,我们的情绪也会因此改变
The question now becomes what about permission to be human.
问题来了:那我们怎么能全然为人呢
Well, first of all, there are times when we don't want to fake it till we make it,
好,首先,总有些时候我们不想弄假直到成真
we wanna cry, we wanna be miserable and we wanna act that way.
我们想要哭泣,我们想要难过,并表现出来
However, we need to find when is it the time to get out and to go to that party, even if it's the last thing in the world that I wanna do.
但是,同时,我们还得要准时出门,参加派对,即便我们一点也不想出门