Dad, wake up! Let's go! The elephants need us.
老爸,醒一醒!我们快走!大象需要我们。
Look at that.
快看呐。
Baby. We got a baby. We got a baby.
小宝贝。我们有个小宝贝了。我们有个小宝贝了。
What is that? A face only a mother could love.
这是什么?这张脸只有母亲才会爱吧。
Sir, many of us find you handsome.
先生,我们很多人都觉得你很帅啊。
I was talking about the elephant!
我刚刚说的是那头大象!
You have until tomorrow night to fix that! Me?
明天晚上之前,你必须给我处理好!我吗?
Make those ears disappear!
让那对儿耳朵给我消失掉!
Don't look at me.
不要看我。
Hi, baby Dumbo. Welcome to the circus. We're all family here, no matter how small.
嗨,小象丹波。欢迎来到马戏团。我们都是你的家人,不分尺寸。
You have something very rare.
你真是与众不同。
You have wonder. You have magic.
你拥有神力。也拥有魔力。
Come with me. Together, we can soar on that elephant's wings.
跟我来。我们携手合作,跟着小象的翅膀一起高飞。
You're a miracle elephant, Dumbo.
丹波,你真是一头神奇的大象。
Okay, big D. This is it, just like in rehearsal, except for lights, music, fire and crowds. You can do it.
好了,丹波。时候到了,就像排练一样,只是加上了灯光,音乐,火焰和观众。你可以做到的。
Fly, Dumbo. Fly.
飞吧,丹波。飞吧。