Let's fuck this party on the mouth.
让我们一起嗨翻整个派对吧。
Sweet birthday, baby.
宝贝儿,生日快乐啊。
You know, life's short, carpe diem, et cetera, right?
人生苦短,及时行乐,对吧?
What I do with my time is my business, my choice, baby.
我怎么利用我的时间这是我自己的事,是我自己的选择,宝贝儿。
Sweet birthday, baby.
宝贝儿,生日快乐啊。
What was I just doing?
我刚刚在做什么?
What? What do you mean?
什么?你什么意思?
I'm out of here.
我要走了。
Fuck! Sweet birthday, baby. What is in this?
该死!宝贝儿,生日快乐啊。这里面有什么?
Stay the fuck away from me! I'm coming down the stairs!
离我远一点!我要下楼了!
Jesus fucking Christ, that's dark.
我的老天,太黑暗了。
Are you gonna tell me what's going on?
你是要告诉我发生了什么吗?
I keep dying and reliving the same night.
我一直在死亡,然后又在同一天晚上复活过来。
Does it hurt? Yes. You seem fine.
很疼吗?是的。你看起来很好啊。
I'm not fine. I'm questioning my own sanity.
我一点都不好。我在质疑自己的精神状况。
We got to take the fire escape.
我们要走逃生梯。
Great. I have a fire escape?
太棒了。我有逃生梯吗?
I have to change my Airbnb listing then if this is.
如果有的话,我要在爱彼迎上改一下我的挂牌。
What was wrong with the stairs?
楼梯有什么问题吗?
It's a long story involving multiple deaths.
说来话长,而且牵涉多起死亡事件。
Yeah, this is much safer.
是啊,这个要更安全。
I've never lasted this long.
我从来没有坚持这么长时间。
Those things are a menace!
那些东西就是一种威胁!
I'm having a very hard, never-ending night.
我正在度过一个非常煎熬、永无止境的夜晚。
Do we know each other? Fuck off.
我们认识对方吗?滚蛋。
Will you stop acting crazy?
你能不再那么奇怪了吗?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Should I call my guy at Bellevue?
我要给我在贝尔维尤的伙计们打电话吗?
Is it the nicest psych ward?
是最好的精神病院吗?
It's definitely the closest one.
毫无疑问是离这里最近的。
Let me out of here!
让我出去!
I look at you now chasing down death at every corner, fighting your way to the light.
我看着你,在每个角落追逐死亡,拼了命走向光明。
Do you still have that in you?
你现在还有这种力量吗?
I am not crazy!
我没有疯!
You know I hate it when people call me crazy.
你知道我讨厌别人称我是疯子。
Didn't you get the news? We're about to die.
你还不知道吗?我们要死了。
It doesn't matter. I die all the time.
无所谓。我一直都在死亡。