From @woolyknickers: I have no idea who Christoph Waltz is, but he's pretty f'n boring, so I am probably not going to bother finding out.
来自woolyknickers:我根本就不知道克里斯托弗·瓦尔兹是谁,不过他非常地无聊,所以我也就懒得去搞清楚他是谁。
I'm getting f**ked up tonight. I mean Patricia Arquette's teeth f**ked up.
我今晚真是太操蛋了。我是说像帕特丽夏·阿奎特的牙那么操蛋。
If that gross ratty old man George Clooney can find a girl... you regular fellas out there in the twitterverse must be drowning in pu**y.
要是乔治·克鲁尼那个贼眉鼠眼的恶心老头都能泡到妞……那么推特界正常的汉子肯定要醉死在花的海洋里了。
Jessica Chastain looks like Julia Robert's ghost. I like that one.
杰西卡·查斯坦长得像朱莉娅·罗伯茨的鬼魂。我喜欢这条推。
Eddie Redmayne looks like someone tried to erase his nose, but couldn't completely.
埃迪·雷德梅恩长得像想要擦掉自己的鼻子,却又擦不干净的那种人。
I also think he looks perpetually dehydrated. I am. I am really thirsty!
我还觉得他总是一副脱水的样子。我就是那种人。我真是渴坏了。
Tired of Susan Sarandon having her big fat saggy boobs in my face. Oh, you wish!
厌倦了苏珊·萨兰登在我面前露着她那下垂的大肥咪咪。哦,做你的春秋大梦去吧!
Kevin Costner is a boring mothaf**ka wit some long ass movies.
凯文·科斯特纳是个无聊的混蛋,他的电影还死长死长。
During a movie, where are you going?
看电影的时候,你是要去哪?
Emily Blunt got a purdy mouth ... that I'd like to poop in.
艾米莉·布朗特长了张漂亮的嘴巴……我却想往她嘴里放炮。
I hate when Zach Galifianakis plays serious roles. That's what Dakota Fanning is for.
我讨厌扎克·加利费安纳基斯(喜剧演员)扮演严肃的角色。达科塔·范宁才是这方面的料。
Kevin Hart seems like an annoying little fart. What?!
凯文·哈特看上去像是讨人厌的小臭屁。神马?!
Richard Dreyfuss is a very short man... No way he killed Jews... No way he killed Jaws.
理查德·德莱福斯是个侏儒……他绝对不可能杀死犹太人……他绝对不可能杀死大白鲨。
Cate Blanchett f**king play-doh looking face uggo
凯特·布兰切特是个特么橡皮泥脸的丑八怪(uggo=an extremely ugly person)
Convinced that Seth Rogen is really just Dustin Diamond with 150 extra pounds on him. Oh, man!
我确信塞斯·罗根就是胖了150磅(约68公斤)的达斯汀·戴蒙德。哦,天那!
Oscar Isaac is a Brooklyn hipster piece of s**t and I'm gonna fight him. That sounds like a very well adjusted human being.
奥斯卡·伊萨克是个布鲁克林的装逼文青烂人,我想跟他打一架。听起来是位心态正常的人。
Taraji P. Henson seems like she's extremely ghetto in real life, lol. Well, I can be bitch! Meet me outside!
塔拉吉.P·汉森看上去像是生活中特别痞的那种人,哈哈哈哈。我可以很婊啊!咱们外面见啊!
Sean Penn: 1) has a penis nose, 2) has a scrotum face, 3) has an anus mouth, 4) is a butthole.
肖恩·潘:1)鼻子像JJ,2)脸像阴囊。3)嘴巴像菊花,4)就是个混蛋。