The process of interviewing for a new job is an important step.
求职面试很重要的一步,
Don't screw it up like these job candidates did:
不要像这些求职者一样把事情搞砸:
Interviewer: What's your greatest weakness?
面试官:你最大的缺点是什么?
Candidate: Women.
候选人:女性。
That's kind of why I'm looking for a new job.
这就是我找新工作的原因。
I had an affair with my boss's wife.
我和老板的妻子有了婚外情。
Interviewer: Did you bring your references with you?
面试官:你带介绍信了吗?
Candidate: I tried; they couldn't get the time off work.
候选人:我尝试过,但老板很忙,没有时间。
Interviewer: What makes you think you're right for a job working at a fast-food restaurant?
面试官:为什么你认为自己适合在快餐店工作?
Candidate: I'm great with animals.
候选人:我很喜欢动物。
Interviewer: Where do you see yourself in five years?
面试官:你认为五年后的自己会在哪里?
Candidate: Probably some sort of exotic beach somewhere.
候选人:可能是某个异国的海滩。
Everyone hates millennials until it's time to convert a PDF into a Word document.
每个人都讨厌千禧一代,直到你不得不将PDF文件转换为word文档。
We asked prospective job applicants at our company to fill out a questionnaire.
我们让潜在的求职者填写一份问卷。
For the line "Choose one word to summarize your strongest professional attribute," one woman wrote,
“选择一个词来概括你的专业特质”,一位女士写道,
"I'm good at following instructions."
“我善于听从指示。”