“对付什么?”
'Getting to all her classes!' Ron said. 'I heard her talking to Professor Vector, that Arithmancy witch, this morning.
“她要上那么多课呀!”罗恩说道,“今天早上,我听到她和维克多教授谈话,维克多就是那个教算术占卜的女巫。
They were going on about yesterday's lesson, but Hermione can't've been there, because she was with us in Care of Magical Creatures!
她们在说昨天的功课,但是赫敏昨天是不可能去上算术占卜课的,因为她和我们一起上了保护神奇生物课!
And Ernie McMillan told me she's never missed a Muggle Studies class,
而且厄尼麦克米兰告诉我说,赫敏从来没有错过一堂麻瓜研究课,
but half of them are at the same time as Divination, and she's never missed one of them, either!'
但这门课有一半时间是和占卜课冲突的,而她也从来没有耽误过一堂占卜课!”
Harry didn't have time to fathom the mystery of Hermione's impossible timetable at the moment;
哈利这会儿没有时间去探讨赫敏那张行不通的时间表,
he really needed to get on with Snape's essay.
他必须把斯内普的论文写好。
Two seconds later, however, he was interrupted again, this time by Wood.
然而,两秒钟以后,又有人来打扰他了,这人是伍德。
'Bad news, Harry. I've just been to see Professor McGonagall about the Firebolt.
“坏消息,哈利。我刚才去看了麦格教授,谈那火弩箭的事。
She — er — got a bit shirty with me. Told me I'd got my priorities wrong.
她——哦——有一点对我生气的意思,告诉我说分清事情的轻重。
Seemed to think I cared more about winning the Cup than I do about you staying alive.
好像认为我把赢得奖杯看得比让你活下去还要重。
Just because I told her I didn't care if it threw you off, as long as you caught the Snitch on it first.'
就是因为我告诉她,哪怕那飞天扫帚把你摔下地我也不在乎,只要你能骑着它首先抓到金色飞贼就行。”
Wood shook his head in disbelief.
伍德摇摇头,简直不能相信的样子。
'Honestly, the way she was yelling at me ... you'd think I'd said something terrible.
“说实在的,她对我大喊大叫的那副样子……你还以为我说了什么可怕的东西呢。
Then I asked her how much longer she was going to keep it ...'
然后我问她,这东西还要在她手里多久……”
He screwed up his face and imitated Professor McGonagall's severe voice,
他把脸皱起来,学着麦格教授的严厉声调,
"As long as necessary, Wood" ... I reckon it's time you ordered a new broom, Harry.
“‘只要有必要,伍德……’我想你是不是该订购一把新扫帚,哈利。
There's an order form at the back of Which Broomstick ... you could get a Nimbus Two Thousand and One, like Malfoy's got.'
《分类飞天扫帚》后面就有一张订购表……你不妨订一把光轮2001,就像马尔福的那把。”
'I'm not buying anything Malfoy thinks is good,' said Harry flatly.
“我不买马尔福认为好的东西。”哈利干脆地说。