And I was just running a bit behind today. I thought if you wouldn't mind,
今天有点晚了,如果大家不介意,
I'd just like to write out my weekly Thank You Notes right now. Is that cool with you guys?
我们开始本周的感谢信环节,可以吗?
Thank you so much. James, can I get some Thank You Note writing music, please?
谢谢詹姆斯,来点感谢信背景音乐吧?
I didn't get the casual Friday memo. Oh. I'm in a good mood. Wow.
我没有拿到周五的临时备忘录,我的心情不错,哦哦。
Thank you, sidewalk salt, for being margarita salt that finally quit partying and got a job. Yeah.
谢谢人行道盐,你成为了玛格丽特盐,它最终结束了派对,获得了一份工作,好哦。
Thank you, throw pillows for being the decorative soap of my living room.
谢谢你小枕头,你是我卧室的装饰皂。
I paid way too much for you. And we both know you're never getting used. Too small. Yeah.
我为你花了很多钱,我们都知道你的用处不大,太小了,没错。
Get them out of the chair. Won't rest my head on you. Let's get out of here.
让它们离开椅子,我不会把头靠在它上面的,离开这里。
Thank you, Ariana Grande's new single 7 Rings. Or as Tom Brady put it soon.
谢谢爱莉安娜·格兰德的新单曲《7环》,就如汤姆·布雷迪如是说“马上”。
You know I'm right. I know. Thank you, distressed shirts
你知道我是对的,谢谢你邋遢T恤,
for being perfect for people who want to pay 40 dollars to look like they fell off a bike.
你正适合那些想花40美金,看起来像从自行车上跌落一样。
Looks painful. Yet stylish. Stylish yet painful.
看起来很疼,但很有型,很疼但很有型。
Thank you, KFC's gravy-scented candle for being a great way to tell my friends I'm going through a weird time.
谢谢肯德基肉汁味的蜡烛,你让我告诉我的朋友们,我度过了一段怪诞的时光。
Thank you, guy who rents shoes at the bowling alley
谢谢那些在保龄球馆租鞋的朋友,
for convincing me that one short spray is all I need between me and the 500 sweaty feet that came before.
你让我相信这么一喷就是我和前面500只汗脚的区别。
Shhhh! What is that? Purple water. Yeah, purple water.
别说话,这是啥,紫水,没错紫水。
Thank you, hand-painted wine glasses for being the fastest way to tell your guests these have only ever been gently rinsed.
谢谢手工绘画的玻璃杯,你以最快的速度告诉顾客这些杯子只被轻轻地擦洗过。
You can't clean these. Thank you, Disneyland for opening your first ever brewery.
你没法清理这些杯子。谢谢迪士尼开设了第一家酿酒厂。
Now park goers can stop feeling sleepy and grumpy and start feeling happy and dopey.
游客们不用再感受困意和坏情绪了,而是感到高兴和麻醉。
There you are. Come on. Those are my Thank You Notes.
这就是今天的感谢信环节。