Look at all those people walking around down there, not working. It's all because of me.
看看下面这些人群,他们没有工作,这都是因为我。
You're welcome, walking people. Why won't they let me build my wall? All the other presidents can do whatever they wanted.
欢迎你们走路一族,你们为什么不让我建造边境墙?所有总统都能为所欲为。
They let JFK build his airport. They let Lincoln build his town cars. This view is incredible.
他们让肯尼迪建造机场,让林肯建造“城市”轿车,景观很美丽。
I can see the National Mall, the Washington Monument, the Jefferson Memori..Wait.
我能看到国家广场,华盛顿纪念碑,杰斐逊纪念堂,等一下。
Why can't I see the White House? W-Where's the White House?
我为什么看不到白宫?白宫在哪里?
Oh, look. It's some TSA agents. And they're waving. And now they're holding up one finger to say, We're number one. How nice.
快看,那是些运输安全局特工,他们在招手,他们竖起一个指头在说,我们是第一名,多美妙。
She loves me, she loves me not. She loves me, she loves me not. Oh, Nancy Pelosi,
她爱我,不爱我,她爱我,不爱我,南希·佩洛西,
why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
你为什么要把事情搞复杂了?
I can't believe BuzzFeed told everyone I lied. I hate BuzzFeed.
我不敢相信BuzzFeed说我撒谎了,我讨厌BuzzFeed。
One time, I took a quiz to find out which Jonas Brother I was. I was the Bonus Jonas!
有一次,我做了一个我是“乔纳斯兄弟”中的哪一个的测试,我是答对了乔纳斯!
Look, there's Melania. Wonder where she's going. And why she has so many bags.
快看是梅拉尼娅,不知道她要去哪,她为什么拿那么多口袋。
And why she's running so fast. Wait. She's escaping! Melani-a-a-a-a!
为什么她跑得这么快,她在逃跑,梅拉尼娅!
Uh-oh. I think I might have to call Secret Service again.
啊啊,我或许要再次呼叫特工了。
It's starting to rain. I love the rain. It reminds me of...Stormy. Hush money!
开始下雨了,我喜欢下午,这让我想起暴风雨(斯托米),封口费!