Calling all creators,
召集所有创造者,
those with the need to make something new,
那些想要去做什么新东西的人,
who are obsessed with progress.
那些进步的狂热者。
Creativity is everything in today's game.
在当今的比赛当中,创造力是一切。
It's about making a statement.
这是一种表态。
I think what we're all trying to do is leave a mark, so the game would never be the same.
我认为我们所有人努力去做的就是留下一个印记,这样比赛就不会永远是一成不变的了。
The game would never be the same.
比赛永远不会是一成不变的。
We're all creators, related by a mindset.
我们都是创造者,这和一种观念有关。
That's our job, to continue to try to enlighten while we inspire.
这是我们的工作,继续激励别人,启发别人。
I've been taking example of it, but now I have to create for myself.
我一直在以此为例,但是现在我要为自己创造。
That's not about borders, gender, or race...
这无关国界、性别、种族...
I ain't trying to stay in my lane. I'm trying to strike while the iron hot.
我想尝试新的事物,我想趁热打铁。
It's all intertwined, fashion inspires music...
所有都是交织在一起的,时尚启迪音乐...
art, design and sport together.
艺术、设计还有体育。
Come on Hopkins, you know you listening to Pusha T before you hit the field.
拜托,霍普金斯,在你上场之前你是在听Pusha T的歌呢。
And Aaron Rodgers, maybe you should!
而阿隆·罗杰斯,也许你应该这么做!
Join us, join us, pull up a chair, let's change sport, change lives, let's create. Let's create.
加入我们,加入我们,拉一把椅子过来,让我们一起改变运动,改变生活,让我们一起创造。让我们一起创造。