Now, I've got to share some of my favorite airport fail stories from you guys. Here we go.
来听听一些有趣的机场糗事,来听听。
This first one is from @Bamabeano. Ooh. He says, I was running late for a connecting flight that was leaving in five minutes.
第一个来自Bamabeano,他说转机航班还有5分钟就起飞了,我要晚点了。
So, I had to race from gate A to gate G. Halfway there I realized someone was yelling out to me, Run, Forest, run!
我不得不从A出口跑到G出口,中途我发现有人冲我叫嚷道,阿甘快跑,快跑。
Bamabeano. This one is from @colleenm. She says I was fiddling with the side of my plane seat
Bamabeano,这个来自@colleenm,她说我当时正在摆弄我的椅子,
and grabbed something I thought was the recliner handle. Then I realized I had decided to stretch out behind me.
抓到了一个我认为是躺椅把手的东西,我要将手伸到身后。
I had grabbed a bare foot. Oh. This one is from @Deanna MAD.
我却抓到了一只脚,哦哦,这个来自@Deanna MAD。
She says, I took an edible while waiting at the airport.
我在等待飞机时吃了点东西。
Ended up missing my flight on purpose because I was too relaxed and wanted to finish watching The Great British Bake Off.
我却故意错过了飞机,因为我太放松了,希望看完《英国家庭烘焙大赛》。
Hawaii is not going anywhere. Hawaii is not going anywhere. Oh, wait. A foot.
夏威夷哪也不会去,哪也不会去,等一下,一只脚。
This one is from @Le Marz. She says, my brother and I were at a self-check-in machine when a woman behind us asked for help.
这个来自@Le Marz,她说我哥哥和我在自助登机处检票,一名女士在我身后寻求帮助。
After that, everyone thought we were airport employees.
随后,所有人都以为我们是机场员工。
We were there for three hours checking people into Toronto. It's like.....
我们在那里待了三个小时为去多伦多的乘客检票,就像....
This one is from @wford22. He says, I was walking in the airport to my gate
这个来自@wford22,他说我朝着机场闸机口方向走去,
when a little kid ran past me yelling, The poop is coming out! Aw!
突然一个小孩跑过我,叫喊道屎出来了,额额。
Run, Forest, run! Gate number two.
快跑阿甘,快跑,第二闸机口。
This one is from @BohemianJenn. She says, A legit clown once sat next to me on a plane.
这个来自@BohemianJenn,她说一名规规矩矩的小丑曾坐在我的身边。
When we made eye contact, he felt the need to assure me that he was a good clown, not a creepy clown.
当我们眼睛对视时,他似乎要向我保证,他是善良的小丑,不是让人毛骨悚然的小丑。
Or is that what a creepy clown would say to trick you in to thinking.
吓人小丑通常都会让你这么想。
This one's from @Danielita89. She says, I fell asleep during a long layover
这个来自@Danielita89,她说我的飞机要中转停留很长时间,这期间我睡着了,
and woke up to a little girl poking me and asking out aloud, Mommy, is she alive?
醒来之后发现一个小女孩捅我,大喊道妈妈,她还活着吗?
Leave the dead lady alone, sweetheart. Last one is from @KatyByrneDesign.
别理这个睡死的女士,亲爱的,最后一个来自@KatyByrneDesign。
She said, I once sat next to a man who slammed two servings of nachos right after takeoff.
她说我曾经和一个男士坐在一起,起飞后他吃了两份粟米脆饼。
Later, when the flight hit turbulence he started yelling, This isn't going to end well!
之后,当飞机遇上气流后他大叫道,结局一定不会很好!
There you have it. Those are our Tonight Show hashtags.
这就是今晚的今夜秀标签节目。
To check out more of our favorites, go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.
想要了解更多内容,敬请登录tonightshow.com/hashtags。