A jar of marmalade... thank you Santa...
一罐果酱...谢谢你圣诞老人。
Urh, arghhh, uhh.
哦,啊。
Santa?!
圣诞老人?
They're coming... Oh no no... Hello?
有人要来了...不要啊...你好?
Santa! Oh I'm ever so sorry.
圣诞老人!哦,很抱歉。
I'm not Santa.
我不是圣诞老人。
Oh this is for Alice! I know her! You wha?
哦,这是要给爱丽丝的!我认识她!什么?
Let me help you. Follow meee.
让我来帮你吧。跟我来。
Wait, they're mine.
等等,那是我的。
She'll love it.
她会喜欢的。
Oh and here's one from Gran. And one from Grandad.
哦,这个是奶奶的。这个是爷爷的。
We've got loads more to deliver!
我们还有很多要送呢!
This goes in here. Pop that under there.
这个就放在这里。把它放在下面。
This one went here, this one went there...
这个放这里,这个放那里...
Let's take your sleigh! Sleigh? Giddy-up.
我们搭乘你的雪橇吧!雪橇?驾。
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Shh... Look.
嘘...快看。
I'm super Alice!
我是超级爱丽丝!
Oh I almost forgot. Merry Christmas Mr. Claus.
哦,我差点忘了。圣诞快乐,圣诞老人。
Oh, thank you little bear.
哦,谢谢你小熊。
Breaking news just in!
突发新闻!
Santa was caught on video in London late last night, not with an elf... but with a bear.
圣诞老人昨夜在伦敦被拍到,不是和一只精灵在一起,而是和一只熊。
We're going to need more marmalade.
看来我们需要更多果酱了。
This Christmas, let's Spend it Well.
这个圣诞节,让我们好好享受。