Hi guys I'm going to show you how to make bread sauce.
嗨,大家好,我将向你们展示如何制作面包酱。
a classic British side dish for roast turkey.
烤火鸡的经典英式配菜。
I need 700ml of whole milk.
我需要700ml全脂牛奶、
and an onion that has been studded with 4 cloves.
一个洋葱,里面插入4瓣丁香。
I also need 2 bay leaves, salt and pepper and a few grates of nutmeg.
我还需要两片月桂叶、盐、胡椒粉和一些肉豆蔻。
Bring it to the boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
将其煮沸,然后文火煮5分钟。
Now remove from the heat and let that infuse for 15 minutes.
现在把它从火上端出,让它吸收15分钟。
I need 1 and 1/2 loaves of ready to bake ciabatta.
我需要3/2带脆皮的意大利面包。
remove the crusts and pulse in a food processor until you've got nice coarse breadcrumbs.
去掉面包皮,放在食品加工机里搅拌,直至整块面包变成粗面包屑。
Strain the infused milk in to another saucepan.
把牛奶注入到另一个平底锅里。
Bring it to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
把牛奶煮开,小火慢炖。
Gradually add handfuls of breadcrumbs until you get the consistency you're looking for.
分次加入面包屑,直至稠度和大小适中。
Too thin, add more breadcrumbs. Too thick add a splash of milk.
太稀了的话,加点面包屑,太稠了的话,加一点牛奶。
Finish with 30g of butter and 20ml of double cream.
最后加入30克黄油和20毫升双奶油。
And that's how you make bread sauce.
这就是面包酱的方法。
For more tips, click on the link.
想要了解更多的小窍门,请点击链接。