Conversation A
对话A
Ben: Oh! The phone ... Linda, Taylor, somebody ... the phone...
本:哦!电话...琳达,泰勒,来人啊,有电话。
Taylor: Hey, Ben. The phone is ringing.
泰勒:嗨,本。电话在响。
Ben: I know.
本:我知道。
Taylor: Please, answer the phone!
泰勒:那就帮忙接一下电话!
Ben: But I don't know what to say.
本:但是我不知道说什么。
Taylor: You talk on the phone all the time.
泰勒:你不是常常讲电话吗。
Ben: That is different. This is a work phone.
本:那是不一样的。这是一个工作电话。
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: You can answer a work phone. It's easy.
泰勒:你可以接听工作电话。很简单的。
Ben: OK, What do I say?
本:好的,我应该说什么?
Taylor: First, say, "hello." Then say the name of the business and your name.
泰勒:首先要说“你好”。然后说一下公司名称和你的名字。
Ben: Oh. I can do that.
本:哦。我能做到。
Taylor: I know! You can also say, "How can I help you?"
泰勒:是啊!你也可以说“我能为您做什么吗?”
Ben: That's a good idea. Hello, Let's Talk TV, this is Ben. How can I help you?
本:好主意。你好,这里是Let's Talk电视台,我是本。我能为您做什么吗?
Conversation C
对话C
Linda: Hi, Alex. I'm back.
琳达:嗨,阿莱克斯。我回来了。
Alex: Hey, Linda.
阿莱克斯:嗨,琳达。
Linda: Are there any messages?
琳达:有什么留言吗?
Alex: Messages? No. No messages. But some people called for you.
阿莱克斯:留言?没有。没有留言。但是有人给你打电话。
Linda: Who were they?
琳达:是谁啊?
Alex: I don't know.
阿莱克斯:我不知道。
Linda: What do you mean?
琳达:你怎么说的?
Alex: I said you weren't here. Then I hung up.
阿莱克斯:我说你不在这里。然后我就挂了电话。
Linda: What? Alex! You have to take messages!
琳达:什么?阿莱克斯!你一定要留话啊!