You took her to a fancy restaurant you had reserved many months before.
你带她去了那间你好几个月前就预订的高级餐厅。
You selected the most expensive wine on the menu and asked her to order whatever she wanted.
你挑了酒单上最贵的红酒,要她随便点什么都行。
While having her $100 steak, she curiously asked if something special had happened today.
当她享用着要价100美元的牛排时,她好奇地问你今天是什么特别的日子。
"I just want to make you happy."
“我只想要让你开心。”
You replied with a gentle smile.
你微笑着回答。
Finally, you took out the little box and carefully gave it to her.
最后,你拿出一个小盒子,小心翼翼地递给她。
Inside was the 3 Carat diamond necklace that you had spent all of your money on.
那是你花光了积蓄买的三克拉钻石项链。
Along with a small request, "Can I put my computer in the living room so I can play on our big TV?"
外加一个卑微的请求:“可以让我把计算机放在客厅,用我们的大电视打游戏吗?”
Of course she was angry.
她当然气炸了。
Because your computer is fxxking ugly and doesn't go with her furniture.
因为你的计算机实在是太TM丑了,和她的家具放在一起很不搭。
Don't try too hard. Just try the Trident.
别瞎忙了。试试Trident系列主机吧!