地点:片场
人物:乔伊、导演
事件:乔伊进摄影棚拍“臀戏”。
剧情片段
Director: Damn it, hire the girl! Okay, everybody ready?
导演:该死,请个女人算了!好了,大家准备好没?
Joey: Uh, listen, I just wanna thank you for this great opportunity.
乔伊:啊,你听我说,我只是想感谢你给我这个机会。
Director: Loose the robe.1
导演:解开浴袍。
Joey: Me?
乔伊:我?
Director: That would work.
导演:这样才能演。
Joey: Right. Okay. Loosing the robe. And the robe is lost.
乔伊:好,好吧,我正解开浴袍呢。浴袍已解开。
Director: Okay, everybody, we’d like to get this in one take, please. Let’s roll it… water’s working… and... action.
导演:好了,各位,我希望一次解决。来吧,放水,开始!
Director: And cut. Hey, Butt Guy,2 what the hell are you doing?
导演:停!嘿,屁股男,你在干什么呢你?
Joey: Well, I’m- I’m showering.
乔伊:啊,我在,我在洗澡啊。
Director: No, that was clenching.
导演:不,你在挤屁股。
Joey: Oh. Well, the way I see it, the guy’s upset here, y’know? I mean, his wife’s dead, his brother’s missing... I think his butt would be angry here.
钱德勒:哦,啊,我认为他很沮丧,你懂吗?我的意思是,他的太太死了,弟弟失踪了……我想他的屁股一定很愤怒。
Director: I think his butt would like to get this shot before lunch. Once again, rolling... water working... and action... and cut. What was that?
导演:我想他的屁股会想在午餐前杀青。再来一次,开机,放水,开始!停!你又在干什么?
Joey: I was going for quiet desperation. But if you have to ask... 4
钱德勒:我要表现出沉默的绝望,但如果你想问……