Loss
失去
New, wonderful experiences now enter my life. I am safe.
崭新,美妙的经历进入我的生活,我感觉很安全。
I pay attention to the good in life.
我关注生活中的美好。
I know that good resides in very moment and in very place, and that even in the worst situation, a bit of goodness can be found.
我知道,无论在什么地方,每时每刻都有美好的事情在发生,即便是最恶劣的情形,也依然有其美好的方面。
The loss of job or a loved one or my health brings me face to face with my biggest fears.
失业、失去亲人或生病都迫使我直面最大的恐惧。
It is normal and natural that I experience these fears.
经历这些恐惧既正常也很自然。
Yet I know that nature abhors a vacuum.
我知道自然界最不能容忍的就是空虚。
When one thing goes, then something else will come to take its place.
一旦某个东西离去,一定会有另一个东西填补它的空缺。
So I take a deep breath-or six- and trust life to always take care of all my needs.
做一个深呼吸,或者做六个,相信生命总会满足我所有的需求。
I am learning to trust.
我学着去信任。
Life loves me and will never let me down.
生命爱我,它永远不会让我失望。
Only that which is for my highest good now occurs.
对我最有利的事情正在发生。