Conversation A
对话A
Linda: This train ride was so much fun, Alex.
琳达:阿莱克斯,这次火车之旅非常有意思。
Alex: I agree. The scenery out of the windows was terrific.
阿莱克斯:我同意。窗外的景色真是美极了。
Linda: It was something special. I love railroad trips.
琳达:这趟旅程很特殊。我喜欢火车旅行。
Alex: I'm glad. Today has been really nice.
阿莱克斯:我很高兴。今天过得很开心。
Linda: I think we're at the last station now.
琳达:我想我们就要到终点站了。
Alex: Yes, you're right. Have you taken enough photos?
阿莱克斯:是的,你说得对。你拍够照片了吗?
Linda: No! I'll take a few more.
琳达:没有!我还要再照一些。
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: Hey, Linda. How was your railroad trip?
泰勒:嗨,琳达。你的火车之旅怎么样?
Linda: Oh, Taylor, it was just great.
琳达:哦,泰勒,旅程非常好。
Taylor: You went on an old train, right? How old was it?
泰勒:你乘坐的是一辆旧火车,是吧?那列火车的历史有多悠久?
Linda: The engine was built in 1944, and most of the train cars came from the 1940s and 1950s.
琳达:引擎是1944年制造的,而列车的大多数车厢制造于20世纪40年代到50年代。
Taylor: Wow. It's great that it's still running after all these years.
泰勒:哇。这么多年之后,这列车仍在运行,真是太厉害了。
Linda: Yes, I agree. You should take it sometime!
琳达:没错,你说得对。你应该找时间搭乘一下!
Conversation C
对话C
Susie: Linda, did you like being a passenger on that old train?
苏西:琳达,你喜欢搭乘那列旧火车吗?
Linda: How does everyone know about our trip?
琳达:怎么所有人都知道我们的旅程了?
Susie: Alex asked me for advice when he was picking a gift for you.
苏西:阿莱克斯为你挑礼物的时候,问了我的意见。
Linda: Oh, I see. Well, yes, we had a wonderful time. The views from the train were beautiful.
琳达:哦,我知道了。恩,是的,我们玩儿得很开心。从火车上望出去的景色很美。
Susie: Did you take any pictures?
苏西:你拍照片了吗?
Linda: Yes, here are some. Take a look.
琳达:是的,这里有一些。快看看。