Housekeeping
做家务
I continually clean the rooms of my mind.
我不断清理心灵的家园。
Simple household chores are a snap for me.
简单的家务活对我而言是一种休息。
I make housework fun.
干家务也是一种乐趣。
I begin anywhere and move through the rooms with artistic flair.
随便从某处开始,我像对待一件艺术品一样清理所有房间。
I toss out the garbage.
扔掉垃圾。
I dust and polish those things I treasure.
细细地为我珍爱的物品擦拭灰尘。
We all have a set of beliefs.
我们每一个人都有一系列的信念。
And just like a comfortable, familiar reading chair, we keep sitting in these beliefs over and over and over again.
如同一把舒适且熟悉的读书椅,我们经常坐拥着这些旧的信念。
Our beliefs create our experiences.
我们的信念创造我们的经历。
Some of these beliefs create wonderful experiences.
有些信念带来美妙的经历。
And some of them can become like an uncomfortable old chair that we don't want to throw out.
而有些信念就像一把年代已久的椅子,虽然坐着不舒服但我们却还没舍得扔。
I know that I really can toss out old beliefs, and I can choose new ones that significantly improve the quality of my life.
我知道应该舍弃那些旧的信念,并接受那些能够极大地改善生活质量的新信念。
It's like housecleaning.
这好比大扫除。
I need to clean my physical house periodically, otherwise it gets to a point where I really can't live in it.
我需要定期清理房间,否则它一定会乱的让我无法容身。
I don't have to be fanatical.
我并不是热衷于大扫除
I do need to clean.
但我需要保持干净。
Physically and mentally, I fill the rooms of my house with love.
无论是我的房间还是我的心灵,我都用爱呵护每一个角落。