手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

我们为什么会生气

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Squeaks and I are making different funny faces for some photos.

我和吱吱做了不同的鬼脸来拍照。
Let's try a really silly face, ready?
让我们试着做傻傻的表情,准备好了吗?
Okay, now a really sad face.
好了,现在是非常悲伤的表情。
Let's try a surprised face!
让我们尝试惊喜的表情!
Oh, can you guess this one?
哦,你能猜到这个吗?
That's right!
就是那样!
It's my angry face!
是我生气的脸!
Could you tell that I looked angry?
你能看出我看上去很生气吗?
There might have been some clues that gave it away.
可能有一些线索泄露了这个秘密。
I did move my eyebrows down, and I had pretty big frown.
我确实把眉毛往下挪了挪,我的眉头皱得很紧。
When people feel angry, many of us have some of the same reactions.
当人们感到愤怒时,我们中的许多人都会有一些相同的反应。
Think about the last time you were angry.
想想上次你生气的时候。
Maybe you lost a game, or asked for something and a grown-up said no, and suddenly, you start to feel a bit mad.
也许你输了一场比赛,或者你想要什么东西却被一个成年人拒绝了,突然,你开始觉得有点生气。
You might clench your teeth together, your stomach might hurt a bit, and you start breathing fast.
你可能咬紧牙关,你的胃可能有点疼,你开始呼吸急促。
My face scrunches up even pretending to do all those things.
我的脸皱了起来,甚至假装要做这些事情。
Anger is a really powerful emotion, or feeling,
愤怒是一种非常强大的情绪或者说情绪,
and when you feel angry, your body starts to do different things all at once.
当你感到愤怒的时候,你的身体会同时做不同的事情。
Our bodies are great at taking care of us, and preparing us for anything that could be seen as a threat.
我们的身体很擅长照顾我们,为我们应对任何可能被视为威胁的事情做好准备。
In other words, something that might be bad for us.
换句话说,可能是对我们有害的一些事情。
When you get angry, your brain starts sending messages to the rest of the body that there might be a threat coming.
当你生气的时候,你的大脑就开始向身体的其他部位发送信息,告诉这些部位可能会有威胁。
Even if all that happened was that you lost a game, or didn't get something you wanted.
即使你输掉了一场比赛,或者没有得到你想要的东西。
But your body wants to keep you safe.
但是你的身体想要保护你的安全。
Even if you’re angry about something that isn't a big threat, your body starts to react as though there might be danger or a fight about to happen.
即使你对一些不是大威胁的事情感到愤怒,你的身体也会开始做出反应,就好像有危险或战斗即将发生一样。
Your brain sends the signals out to get angry, and fast.
你的大脑会迅速发出愤怒的信号。
First, putting on an angry face warns others that you’re mad.
首先,摆出愤怒的表情来警告别人你很生气。
Clenching your jaw and frowning are signs that tell possible threats to “back off.”
咬紧牙关和皱眉表明你面临可能的威胁要“后退”的信号。

mad.jpg

Many other animals have special ways of showing that they’re angry.

许多其他的动物有特殊的方式来表达他们的愤怒。
Dogs growl, cats arch their backs, and apes clench their jaws and bare their teeth like us.
狗咆哮,猫拱着背,猿类像我们一样咬牙切齿。
Huh, I didn’t know that!
我不知道!
When Squeaks gets mad, he might start squeaking louder, trying to sound big and tough.
当吱吱生气时,他可能会开始发出更大的声音,试图让自己的声音变得更大、更强硬。
Sometimes, just showing that you’re angry might be enough to scare off a threat.
有时候,仅仅表现出你的愤怒就足以吓退一个威胁。
If the threat doesn’t go away, and if you stay angry, your body will move on to other stages of preparation.
如果威胁没有消失,如果你保持愤怒,你的身体就会进入其他准备阶段。
Your body gets ready to fight.
你的身体准备战斗。
This is when you might start to feel a bit funny, because your body can take over a bit more here.
这个时候你可能会觉得有点好笑,因为你的身体可以在这里接管更多
Your body puts all of its energy into being ready to fight, so it stops working on things like digesting food.
你的身体把所有的能量都投入到战斗中,所以它停止了像消化食物这样的工作。
This can make your stomach hurt.
这会让你的胃疼。
Your eyes focus in on whatever is making you mad, noticing any changes or possible starts to a fight.
你的眼睛专注于任何让你生气的事情,注意到任何变化或可能开始争吵。
Your brain even sends out messages to release adrenaline,
你的大脑甚至会发出信息来释放肾上腺素,
a special chemical that can help you react more quickly, move faster, or fight harder, throughout your body.
这是身体里特殊的化学物质,可以帮助你反应更快,行动更快,或者战斗更激烈。
In just a minute or two, you’re ready to face off against any big threats.
再过一两分钟,你就可以面对任何大的威胁了。
It is amazing how well our bodies work to protect us,
令人惊讶的是,我们的身体是如何保护我们的,
but most of these reactions aren’t needed for many of the things that make us angry from day to day.
但大多数的这些反应并不需要在很多让我们每天生气的事情上。
Our anger instincts are there to keep us safe if something really bad were to happen,
我们的愤怒本能会在发生非常糟糕的事情时保护我们的安全,
but most of the time, we don’t have to fight if we’re angry about something.
但大多数情况下,当我们对某事生气时,我们不需要让身体进入备战状态。
If someone disagrees with me, or I’m disappointed because I lost a game, getting into a fight isn’t the right choice for me to make.
如果有人不同意我的观点,或者我因为输了一场比赛而感到失望,参加一场比赛对我来说不是正确的选择。
It can be hard when you’re feeling angry or upset to make good choices,
当你感到愤怒或沮丧时,做出正确的选择是很困难的,
because your body is running on overdrive trying to keep you safe.
因为你的身体在超速运转,试图保持你的安全。
But sometimes, we might need to find a way to control angry feelings and instincts.
但有时,我们可能需要找到一种方法来控制愤怒的感觉和本能。
Well Squeaks, if I’m feeling angry, I try to take a few deep breaths,
好吧吱吱,如果我感到生气,我会试着做几次深呼吸,
and sometimes I’ll count to ten really slowly, to give my brain and my body time to cool off before I decide what to do.
有时候我会慢慢地数到十,让我的大脑和身体在我决定做什么之前冷静下来。
I also try to make sure that I get enough to eat and plenty of sleep.
我还努力确保自己有足够的食物和充足的睡眠。
When people are tired or hungry, they can get angry much faster.
当人们累了或饿了,他们会更容易生气。
Maybe you can try out these tricks the next time you get angry or frustrated, and see which ones work for you.
也许下次你生气或沮丧的时候,你可以试试这些技巧,看看哪些对你有效。
Oh, and Squeaks, let’s try one last photo.
哦,还有吱吱,让我们试试最后一张照片。
Let's do a big, cheesy smile.
让我们做一个大的假笑吧。
You ready? Thanks for exploring with us today!
你准备好了吗?感谢今天与我们一起探索!
Do you have any tips or tricks for when you're feeling angry?
当你感到生气的时候,你有什么建议或技巧吗?
Do you have questions about other feelings?
你对其他情感有疑问吗?
We have a website where you can send them!
我们有一个网站,你可以在网站上留言。
Just ask a grown-up to help you go to patreon.com/scishowkids to check it out.
让一个成年人帮你登陆patreon.com/scishowkids去看看吧。
We'll see you next time, here at the Fort!
我们下次在堡垒见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
threat [θret]

想一想再看

n. 威胁,凶兆
vt. 威胁, 恐吓

 
arch [ɑ:tʃ]

想一想再看

n. 拱,拱门,拱状物
v. 成拱形,拱起

 
disappointed [.disə'pɔintid]

想一想再看

adj. 失望的

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆
frown [fraun]

想一想再看

n. 皱眉,不悦
v. 皱眉头,不同意

 
react [ri'ækt]

想一想再看

vt. 作出反应
vi. 起反应,起作用,反攻

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 潜水艇是如何工作的 2018-08-29
  • 乌龟博士的乌龟知识普及 2018-09-10
  • 看牙医 2018-09-20
  • 为什么飞机在天空中留下白色的条纹 2018-09-30
  • 钻石,超级水晶! 2018-10-02
  • 下一篇:看牙医
    发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。